• Commercial real estate disruptor calls for nore “conscious capitalism”
• “You can create extraordinary success by helping others succeed”
Jonathan Keyser, founder and CEO of the Phoenix, Arizona-area commercial real estate company Keyser LLC, says he’s a reformed ruthless jerk.
“My journey reinventing myself from a ruthless jerk to someone who’s committed to serving other people was not an easy one,” he says.
Key to the transformation, he says, is following the ideas of the conscious capitalism movement.
“Conscious capitalism is a movement started by John Mackey,” Mr. Keyser says. “The basic premise … is to elevate humanity through business, to do good through business. It’s focusing on a stakeholder model.”
Mr. Keyser says this sort of “win-win-win” strategy is more important now than in the recent days of seemingly unbridled prosperity.
Jonathan Keyser talks about his personal transformation and how that helped form his success in the dog-eat-dog world of commercial real estate in the CVBT Audio Interview Podcast.
Please click here to listen now:
• Why managers need to recognize brain sex
• The “4 C’s” a manager can implement today
• “You can’t ignore gender”
(Total recorded time is 14:41)
In these days of pandemic, every business …
• Music from the heart and heat of World War Two is is being remastered for a 21st Century audience
• “I discovered them while going through his attic”
(Total recorded time is 11:32)
• What leaders can learn from top adventurers
• “The end result if you can work through that conflict and communicate effectively is you get better …
• Management consultant say now is the time for companies to be intensely training the next generation of leaders
• “How do I quickly and …
• Even when working from home, you can strive for a balance between work and life, Fresno State expert says
• “We do better when we’re rested and when we have time away from work”
• Chaotic times require adaptive leadership, he says
• “It’s very easy to get into a conversation about history”
(Total Recorded Time is 17:30)
In these chaotic and incredibly uncertain …