• Commercial real estate disruptor calls for nore “conscious capitalism”
• “You can create extraordinary success by helping others succeed”
Jonathan Keyser, founder and CEO of the Phoenix, Arizona-area commercial real estate company Keyser LLC, says he’s a reformed ruthless jerk.
“My journey reinventing myself from a ruthless jerk to someone who’s committed to serving other people was not an easy one,” he says.
Key to the transformation, he says, is following the ideas of the conscious capitalism movement.
“Conscious capitalism is a movement started by John Mackey,” Mr. Keyser says. “The basic premise … is to elevate humanity through business, to do good through business. It’s focusing on a stakeholder model.”
Mr. Keyser says this sort of “win-win-win” strategy is more important now than in the recent days of seemingly unbridled prosperity.
Jonathan Keyser talks about his personal transformation and how that helped form his success in the dog-eat-dog world of commercial real estate in the CVBT Audio Interview Podcast.
Please click here to listen now:
• What? You didn’t know? Why this is “The Era of Workplace Fun”
• Fun is serious business in recruiting – and retaining – the best
(Total Recorded Time is 42:43)
Repeat after me: “Work …
• Sales expert finds the 100 most critical sales skills
• “Six key themes emerged”
(Total Recorded Time is 16:48)
You might call him the “Readers Digest” for that aisle of books about …
• If you can’t or won’t sell, is business ownership for you?
• “One of the things I hope the book does is that it prevents people from making the big mistakes”
(Total Recorded Time is …
• Expert says it’s time to ditch the old way of selling – pitching, persuading and pressuring
• “Too often social entrepreneurs underestimate the …
• As nation emerges from COVID, leaders face new challenges to keep employees motivated
• “You’ve got to get in the game”
(Total Recorded Time is 18:05)
In addition to its tragic death …
• What leaders should prepare for
• “People are managing it very differently”
(Total Recorded Time is 15:41)
As the U.S. emerges from its worst …