• Commercial real estate disruptor calls for nore “conscious capitalism”
• “You can create extraordinary success by helping others succeed”
Jonathan Keyser, founder and CEO of the Phoenix, Arizona-area commercial real estate company Keyser LLC, says he’s a reformed ruthless jerk.
“My journey reinventing myself from a ruthless jerk to someone who’s committed to serving other people was not an easy one,” he says.
Key to the transformation, he says, is following the ideas of the conscious capitalism movement.
“Conscious capitalism is a movement started by John Mackey,” Mr. Keyser says. “The basic premise … is to elevate humanity through business, to do good through business. It’s focusing on a stakeholder model.”
Mr. Keyser says this sort of “win-win-win” strategy is more important now than in the recent days of seemingly unbridled prosperity.
Jonathan Keyser talks about his personal transformation and how that helped form his success in the dog-eat-dog world of commercial real estate in the CVBT Audio Interview Podcast.
Please click here to listen now:
• Vito Altavilla tells how he did it
• “It’s more like you’re a chronicler of an age
(Total Recorded Time is 13:12)
Lots of people think they’ve got a book inside of them but few do …
• Only pay and advancement tops clear communications
• “It’s all important that you know which words matter”
(Total Recorded Time is 22:39)
• Expert tells why customer onboarding is as important as the sale
• “Find out what your customers want and need”
(Total Recorded Time is 16:51)
For more than two decades, Donna Weber has …
• A quiet Charlotte family is thrust into Hollywood
• “Writing for me was something that I didn’t share with anybody”
(Total Recorded Time is 18:21)
• Transformation coach points to his own unusual experience
• “I have a mission on this Earth”
(Total Recorded Time is 25:04)
What he describes as a mystical experience has shaped the …
• It’s the 10th leading cause of death in the U.S.
• “When you bring up the word ‘suicide,’ people shut down”
(Total Recorded Time is 26:05)