• Lockdown stifles his business, so this entrepreneur reinvents himself
• “A memorable personal brand can truly amplify your business”
(Total Recorded Tie is 15:50)
Forced to shut down his events company because of the COVID-19 pandemic, Lewis Schenk knew he needed to pivot and build a business that could future-proof itself. To do that, he says he drew upon many lessons learned from the golf course. Now, as the pandemic seems to be easing, his new endeavor, the public relations company Boost Media Agency, boasts of having served more than 500 clients globally.
Lewis Schenk joins us for this Bizgnus Interview podcast.
Please click here to watch the interview:
“By leveraging the power of human connection and interaction, a memorable personal brand can truly amplify your business,” Mr. Schenk says. “I truly believe there are endless possibilities for what you can do by strategically positioning yourself as an authority online.”
For more information: www.boostmediaagency.com
Bizgnus reports, writes, edits and publishes business news in online, broadcast and printed publications.
We have published unbiased, unfiltered and in-depth interviews with business and other thought leaders since 2005.
Opinions are those of our guests. Bizgnus never endorses the viewpoints, products or services of its guests, who are selected based on their knowledge and experience.
No one pays to get on our podcasts. And we don't accept advertising (although Google/YouTube sells ads on our videos.)
We'd appreciate your financial support through Patreon. If you’d like to help, please click here: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=56957587
Our address is 150 Herons Run, #104, Sarasota, Florida 34232. Call us anytime at 209.470.3400. Our email address is email@example.com
• New writers find it takes more than a turn of phrase
• “It’s one thing that writers should learn early on”
(Total Recorded Time is 17:00)
• They are a gift that helps solidify your customer base – if you handle them correctly
• “People remember these things literally for decades”
• You already have something in you that others will pay money to learn
• “It’s absolutely counterintuitive”
(Total Recorded Time is 18:51)
• An open mind state can unleash your creativity, expert says
• “Symbolically, we empty our mind, we get very quiet in order to become receptive”
• Carolina Billings used her crisis to form a new organization for women
• “My personal mission and vision is to increase women’s visibility and …
raditional approaches to getting the right people in the right jobs could be a mistake
• “You have to develop your capability as a leader”