• Mark Willis says people should bank on themselves
• “When do we ever stop to think about our wants and needs are for ourselves?”
Author and certified financial planner Mark Willis says it worked for him and it works for others.
He is boosting a financial management plan termed “bank on yourself.”
He says that when he graduated college, he was saddled with a six-figure student debt. Mr. Willis says the bank on yourself method involves whole life insurance and borrowing on it.
He explains more in this Bizgnus Interview podcast.
Please click here to watch the interview:
“We’re told to do so much,” says Mr. Willis. “yet when do we ever stop to think about our wants and needs are for ourselves?”
Mr. Willis owner of Chicago-based Lake Growth Financial Services, co-host of the Not Your Average Financial Podcast, and an author or co-author of three books.
For more information: GrowYourWealthSafely.com.
• Recession – or worse – ahead, warns economist
• “There’s a good chance we’ll have a recession in 2023”
(Total Recorded Time is 25:02)
The nation’s economy, if not the world economy, is …
• Marine Corps veteran turned author says quantum mechanics points to an inner god
• “I’ve come around to this idea we all have a god inside us”
(TRT is 24:15)
David Richards went from a …
• He taps ancient wisdom
• “So I thought it was time to up end the way we are talking to each other”
(TRT is 20:56)
Elvir Causevic runs a boutique investment bank in San Francisco. But …
• Business coach says even grief can help rebuild success
• “I stumbled upon grief as many of us do”
(Total Recorded Time is 22:37)
Failure and grief can be turned into into personal, …
• David Bentall went through one and has learned
• “It was a very, very painful thing for our family”
(Total Recorded Time is 24:23)
Your children. …
• New writers find it takes more than a turn of phrase
• “It’s one thing that writers should learn early on”
(Total Recorded Time is 17:00)