• Mark Willis says people should bank on themselves
• “When do we ever stop to think about our wants and needs are for ourselves?”
Author and certified financial planner Mark Willis says it worked for him and it works for others.
He is boosting a financial management plan termed “bank on yourself.”
He says that when he graduated college, he was saddled with a six-figure student debt. Mr. Willis says the bank on yourself method involves whole life insurance and borrowing on it.
He explains more in this Bizgnus Interview podcast.
Please click here to watch the interview:
“We’re told to do so much,” says Mr. Willis. “yet when do we ever stop to think about our wants and needs are for ourselves?”
Mr. Willis owner of Chicago-based Lake Growth Financial Services, co-host of the Not Your Average Financial Podcast, and an author or co-author of three books.
For more information: GrowYourWealthSafely.com.
• New techniques can be applied at home and work
• “We’d like to think we’re good listeners, but….”
(Total Recorded Time is 6:16)
If you’re trying to communicate better at work, perhaps …
• What Hemmingway can teach beginning authors
• “If you want to be a professional, you’ve got to treat it like a job”
(Total Recorded Time is 27:24)
So you think you can write a book? If …
• New brain patterns can help shed limiting beliefs
• “Everything is based around energy. Everything”
(Total Recorded Time is 16:15)
We’ve heard about IQ. And EQ. Now, says veteran …
• Cult victim grows into a meditation teacher and yoga guru
• MahanKirn Khalsa talks about her life
From poverty and degradation to worldwide …
• Survivor of war-torn Berlin recounts life’s lessons
• An ironic twist to Hitler’s car
For many younger people, the horrors of World War Two are something read about in a history book. …
• It boils down to how you learn and communicate
• “We aim to transform the way people communicate”
(Total Recorded Time is 15:08)
Like most people, you’ve probably been called a lot of …