• Surgeon creates Hollywood-level recording studio
• Including a Johnny Cash back story
Total Recorded Time is 18:40
Comparing audio recorded on a smartphone to audio recorded in a studio is like comparing a doodle to a Rembrandt.
And it used to be that getting a Rembrandt-level recording, with the right equipment and the highly trained sound engineers, meant traveling to Hollywood or Nashville or some other media center.
But how about Stockton?
Known to the pros but not necessarily to the public, a Hollywood-level recoding studio is tucked away in an upscale neighborhood of the California Central Valley city.
Sam York is co-owner of Studio C and he joins us on this Bizgnus Podcast.
Please click here to watch the Bizgnus Podcast:
• Mark Willis says people should bank on themselves
• “When do we ever stop to think about our wants and needs are for ourselves?”
Author and …
• New techniques can be applied at home and work
• “We’d like to think we’re good listeners, but….”
(Total Recorded Time is 6:16)
If you’re trying to communicate better at work, perhaps …
• What Hemmingway can teach beginning authors
• “If you want to be a professional, you’ve got to treat it like a job”
(Total Recorded Time is 27:24)
So you think you can write a book? If …
• New brain patterns can help shed limiting beliefs
• “Everything is based around energy. Everything”
(Total Recorded Time is 16:15)
We’ve heard about IQ. And EQ. Now, says veteran …
• Cult victim grows into a meditation teacher and yoga guru
• MahanKirn Khalsa talks about her life
From poverty and degradation to worldwide …
• Survivor of war-torn Berlin recounts life’s lessons
• An ironic twist to Hitler’s car
For many younger people, the horrors of World War Two are something read about in a history book. …