• Surgeon creates Hollywood-level recording studio
• Including a Johnny Cash back story
Total Recorded Time is 18:40
Comparing audio recorded on a smartphone to audio recorded in a studio is like comparing a doodle to a Rembrandt.
And it used to be that getting a Rembrandt-level recording, with the right equipment and the highly trained sound engineers, meant traveling to Hollywood or Nashville or some other media center.
But how about Stockton?
Known to the pros but not necessarily to the public, a Hollywood-level recoding studio is tucked away in an upscale neighborhood of the California Central Valley city.
Sam York is co-owner of Studio C and he joins us on this Bizgnus Podcast.
Please click here to watch the Bizgnus Podcast:
• Recession – or worse – ahead, warns economist
• “There’s a good chance we’ll have a recession in 2023”
(Total Recorded Time is 25:02)
The nation’s economy, if not the world economy, is …
• Marine Corps veteran turned author says quantum mechanics points to an inner god
• “I’ve come around to this idea we all have a god inside us”
(TRT is 24:15)
David Richards went from a …
• He taps ancient wisdom
• “So I thought it was time to up end the way we are talking to each other”
(TRT is 20:56)
Elvir Causevic runs a boutique investment bank in San Francisco. But …
• Business coach says even grief can help rebuild success
• “I stumbled upon grief as many of us do”
(Total Recorded Time is 22:37)
Failure and grief can be turned into into personal, …
• David Bentall went through one and has learned
• “It was a very, very painful thing for our family”
(Total Recorded Time is 24:23)
Your children. …
• New writers find it takes more than a turn of phrase
• “It’s one thing that writers should learn early on”
(Total Recorded Time is 17:00)