• Surgeon creates Hollywood-level recording studio
• Including a Johnny Cash back story
Total Recorded Time is 18:40
Comparing audio recorded on a smartphone to audio recorded in a studio is like comparing a doodle to a Rembrandt.
And it used to be that getting a Rembrandt-level recording, with the right equipment and the highly trained sound engineers, meant traveling to Hollywood or Nashville or some other media center.
But how about Stockton?
Known to the pros but not necessarily to the public, a Hollywood-level recoding studio is tucked away in an upscale neighborhood of the California Central Valley city.
Sam York is co-owner of Studio C and he joins us on this Bizgnus Podcast.
Please click here to watch the Bizgnus Podcast:
• It often boils down to how you look at your staff
• Curiosity about staff can be transformative for a business
(Total recorded time is 19:17)
The ratio of work on business problems to …
• And they are getting other firms to do it too
• Updating an old saying
Total Recorded Time is 20:07
There’s a saying used by many business …
• Ken Honda explains how angry money is holding you back
• “You can free yourself financially and also emotionally”
Total Recorded Time is 15:30
• Jo Deaton offers 5 ways to stay resilient during the pandemic
• She says none of this is normal
Total Recorded Time is 9:05
It's been more than a …
• UC Merced researchers say covering the state’s canal matrix with solar panels generates savings, helps clear the air
• “Without taking a bit of …
• Action plan is adopted with two-year deadline
• “We know the challenges are daunting”
Total recorded time is 13:40
With more than one out of every four homeless people in the nation …