• Surgeon creates Hollywood-level recording studio
• Including a Johnny Cash back story
Total Recorded Time is 18:40
Comparing audio recorded on a smartphone to audio recorded in a studio is like comparing a doodle to a Rembrandt.
And it used to be that getting a Rembrandt-level recording, with the right equipment and the highly trained sound engineers, meant traveling to Hollywood or Nashville or some other media center.
But how about Stockton?
Known to the pros but not necessarily to the public, a Hollywood-level recoding studio is tucked away in an upscale neighborhood of the California Central Valley city.
Sam York is co-owner of Studio C and he joins us on this Bizgnus Podcast.
Please click here to watch the Bizgnus Podcast:
• As nation emerges from COVID, leaders face new challenges to keep employees motivated
• “You’ve got to get in the game”
(Total Recorded Time is 18:05)
In addition to its tragic death …
• What leaders should prepare for
• “People are managing it very differently”
(Total Recorded Time is 15:41)
As the U.S. emerges from its worst …
• How fables can bolster a business
• “I’d like to tell you that I had a master plan to be a best selling author”
(Total Recorded Time is 19:15)
• Now is not the time to fight change says expert
• “Over time, with practice, we accrue what I call resilience wisdom”
(Total Recorded Time is 21:42)
Few single events have impacted life …
• Leaders can learn from the fish that would fly
• “That will make the world a much better place”
Total Recorded Time is 17:40
The humble …
• It often boils down to how you look at your staff
• Curiosity about staff can be transformative for a business
(Total recorded time is 19:17)
The ratio of work on business problems to …