• Now is not the time to fight change says expert
• “Over time, with practice, we accrue what I call resilience wisdom”
(Total Recorded Time is 21:42)
Few single events have impacted life as much as the COVID-19 pandemic. And while the amount of permanent change it has created is yet to be seen, one thing seems certain: Change is upon us and woe to those who fight it.
Sarah Stebbins, an adjunct faculty member of Portland State University’s Center for Executive and Professional Education and who has worked with companies and organizations as a change management consultant for more than 25 years, says that instead of fighting change individuals will find that the answers lie within.
“Over time, with practice, we accrue what I call resilience wisdom, and it's that wisdom that we tap into as life throws new challenges our way,” she says.
Ms. Stebbins explains her thoughts in depth in this Bizgnus Podcast.
Please click here to watch: https://youtu.be/8Vk2BQEaC9U
Ms. Stebbins has also put her thoughts into a new book, “From Fire to Water: Moving Through Change: Six Elements for Personal Resiliency,” (Raging River Press, March 2021).
For more information: https://thebetterchange.com/
• Bakersfield man wants to call attention to child abuse
• “3,030 of that was walked”
(Total Recorded Time is 23:34)
Here’s a factoid you might need: A pair of tennis shoes is good for …
• Simon Severino says a modest goal is to double sales within 90 days
• “I help executives with ‘go to market’”
(Total Recorded Time is 14:40)
Succeeding in business is often compared to …
• Elisha Shapiro came up age a the entertainment industry changed
• “Most of it’s dumb luck”
(Total Recorded Time is 22:22)
For four decades, Elisha Shapiro has been part of the artistic …
• Could inflation become far worse than the Federal Reserve expects?
• Economist blasts Fed
(Total Recorded Time is 24:44)
Inflation is prominent …
• Demographer says the real problem lies overseas
• The Baby Boomers are leaving big shoes to fill
(Total Recorded Time is 21:19)
The national unemployment rate is under 5 percent and in …
• It’s the new strategy of “flexing”
• Michigan business professor Sue Ashford explains how to do it
(Total Recorded Time is 22:32)
By making small, daily, changes, a person or even an …