• Now is not the time to fight change says expert
• “Over time, with practice, we accrue what I call resilience wisdom”
(Total Recorded Time is 21:42)
Few single events have impacted life as much as the COVID-19 pandemic. And while the amount of permanent change it has created is yet to be seen, one thing seems certain: Change is upon us and woe to those who fight it.
Sarah Stebbins, an adjunct faculty member of Portland State University’s Center for Executive and Professional Education and who has worked with companies and organizations as a change management consultant for more than 25 years, says that instead of fighting change individuals will find that the answers lie within.
“Over time, with practice, we accrue what I call resilience wisdom, and it's that wisdom that we tap into as life throws new challenges our way,” she says.
Ms. Stebbins explains her thoughts in depth in this Bizgnus Podcast.
Please click here to watch: https://youtu.be/8Vk2BQEaC9U
Ms. Stebbins has also put her thoughts into a new book, “From Fire to Water: Moving Through Change: Six Elements for Personal Resiliency,” (Raging River Press, March 2021).
For more information: https://thebetterchange.com/
• Vito Altavilla tells how he did it
• “It’s more like you’re a chronicler of an age
(Total Recorded Time is 13:12)
Lots of people think they’ve got a book inside of them but few do …
• Only pay and advancement tops clear communications
• “It’s all important that you know which words matter”
(Total Recorded Time is 22:39)
• Expert tells why customer onboarding is as important as the sale
• “Find out what your customers want and need”
(Total Recorded Time is 16:51)
For more than two decades, Donna Weber has …
• A quiet Charlotte family is thrust into Hollywood
• “Writing for me was something that I didn’t share with anybody”
(Total Recorded Time is 18:21)
• Transformation coach points to his own unusual experience
• “I have a mission on this Earth”
(Total Recorded Time is 25:04)
What he describes as a mystical experience has shaped the …
• It’s the 10th leading cause of death in the U.S.
• “When you bring up the word ‘suicide,’ people shut down”
(Total Recorded Time is 26:05)