• Samuel Nkwume targets new audiences with his movies
• “It’s really wonderful to do something that you enjoy doing, something you’re passionate about”
(Total Recorded Time is 13:22)
Hollywood producer Samuel Nkwume hopes to carve his film-making career out of the splintering world of video streaming.
Already an experienced producer of thriller films, Mr. Nkwume is seeking a wider audience for his newest movie, called “Game of Fear.”
He joins us on the Bizgnus Interview podcast to talk about the opportunities he sees in the Hollywood of the 21st Century.
Please click here to watch the Bizgnus podcast: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ztwk-iZaHUQ
A native of Nigeria, Mr. Nkwume began his career as an auditor before pursuing his creative interests and studying film. He has recently branched out to become a writer and director.
“I always wanted to work in the film industry,” Mr. Nkwume says. “But in Nigeria there wasn’t a lot of opportunity.”
Thus the move to the U.S. and Hollywood.
“It’s really wonderful to do something that you enjoy doing, something you’re passionate about,” he says.
Bizgnus reports, writes, edits and publishes business news in online, broadcast and printed publications.
We have published unbiased, unfiltered and in-depth interviews with business and other thought leaders since 2005.
Opinions are those of our guests. Bizgnus never endorses the viewpoints, products or services of its guests, who are selected based on their knowledge and experience.
No one pays to get on our podcasts. And we don't accept advertising (although Google/YouTube sells ads on our videos.)
We'd appreciate your financial support through Patreon. If you’d like to help, please click here: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=56957587
Our address is 150 Herons Run, #104, Sarasota, Florida 34232. Call us anytime at 209.470.3400. Our email address is email@example.com
• Mark Willis says people should bank on themselves
• “When do we ever stop to think about our wants and needs are for ourselves?”
Author and …
• New techniques can be applied at home and work
• “We’d like to think we’re good listeners, but….”
(Total Recorded Time is 6:16)
If you’re trying to communicate better at work, perhaps …
• What Hemmingway can teach beginning authors
• “If you want to be a professional, you’ve got to treat it like a job”
(Total Recorded Time is 27:24)
So you think you can write a book? If …
• New brain patterns can help shed limiting beliefs
• “Everything is based around energy. Everything”
(Total Recorded Time is 16:15)
We’ve heard about IQ. And EQ. Now, says veteran …
• Cult victim grows into a meditation teacher and yoga guru
• MahanKirn Khalsa talks about her life
From poverty and degradation to worldwide …
• Survivor of war-torn Berlin recounts life’s lessons
• An ironic twist to Hitler’s car
For many younger people, the horrors of World War Two are something read about in a history book. …