• Samuel Nkwume targets new audiences with his movies
• “It’s really wonderful to do something that you enjoy doing, something you’re passionate about”
(Total Recorded Time is 13:22)
Hollywood producer Samuel Nkwume hopes to carve his film-making career out of the splintering world of video streaming.
Already an experienced producer of thriller films, Mr. Nkwume is seeking a wider audience for his newest movie, called “Game of Fear.”
He joins us on the Bizgnus Interview podcast to talk about the opportunities he sees in the Hollywood of the 21st Century.
Please click here to watch the Bizgnus podcast: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ztwk-iZaHUQ
A native of Nigeria, Mr. Nkwume began his career as an auditor before pursuing his creative interests and studying film. He has recently branched out to become a writer and director.
“I always wanted to work in the film industry,” Mr. Nkwume says. “But in Nigeria there wasn’t a lot of opportunity.”
Thus the move to the U.S. and Hollywood.
“It’s really wonderful to do something that you enjoy doing, something you’re passionate about,” he says.
Bizgnus reports, writes, edits and publishes business news in online, broadcast and printed publications.
We have published unbiased, unfiltered and in-depth interviews with business and other thought leaders since 2005.
Opinions are those of our guests. Bizgnus never endorses the viewpoints, products or services of its guests, who are selected based on their knowledge and experience.
No one pays to get on our podcasts. And we don't accept advertising (although Google/YouTube sells ads on our videos.)
We'd appreciate your financial support through Patreon. If you’d like to help, please click here: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=56957587
Our address is 150 Herons Run, #104, Sarasota, Florida 34232. Call us anytime at 209.470.3400. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
• Recession – or worse – ahead, warns economist
• “There’s a good chance we’ll have a recession in 2023”
(Total Recorded Time is 25:02)
The nation’s economy, if not the world economy, is …
• Marine Corps veteran turned author says quantum mechanics points to an inner god
• “I’ve come around to this idea we all have a god inside us”
(TRT is 24:15)
David Richards went from a …
• He taps ancient wisdom
• “So I thought it was time to up end the way we are talking to each other”
(TRT is 20:56)
Elvir Causevic runs a boutique investment bank in San Francisco. But …
• Business coach says even grief can help rebuild success
• “I stumbled upon grief as many of us do”
(Total Recorded Time is 22:37)
Failure and grief can be turned into into personal, …
• David Bentall went through one and has learned
• “It was a very, very painful thing for our family”
(Total Recorded Time is 24:23)
Your children. …
• New writers find it takes more than a turn of phrase
• “It’s one thing that writers should learn early on”
(Total Recorded Time is 17:00)