• Expert says it’s time to ditch the old way of selling – pitching, persuading and pressuring
• “Too often social entrepreneurs underestimate the important role that sales and sales management plays”
(Total Recorded Time is 24:45
It is legend that the founders of Capital Cities Broadcasting would tell their television and radio station managers that before they did well financially, the stations must do good for their communities.
That philosophy is similar to the theme that authors Scott Roy and Roy Whitten have detailed in their newest book, “Sell Well, Do Good,” Niche Pressworks, Indianapolis (May 2021).
Mr. Roy says the book applies the authors’ human-centric selling framework to social enterprises in their work to do good for society’s poor.
“What we’ve been finding in our work across the world is that too often social entrepreneurs underestimate the important role that sales and sales management plays in the achievement of their mission,” Mr. Roy says. “However, selling is just such a vital part of social enterprises’ efforts to create positive social or environmental impact.”
Scott Roy spent the first part of his career building and running large direct-sales organizations and co-founded an insurance company in the United States that has grown to over $2 billion in assets.
For more information: https://wrpartnership.com/sell-well-do-good
• What? You didn’t know? Why this is “The Era of Workplace Fun”
• Fun is serious business in recruiting – and retaining – the best
(Total Recorded Time is 42:43)
Repeat after me: “Work …
• Sales expert finds the 100 most critical sales skills
• “Six key themes emerged”
(Total Recorded Time is 16:48)
You might call him the “Readers Digest” for that aisle of books about …
• If you can’t or won’t sell, is business ownership for you?
• “One of the things I hope the book does is that it prevents people from making the big mistakes”
(Total Recorded Time is …
• As nation emerges from COVID, leaders face new challenges to keep employees motivated
• “You’ve got to get in the game”
(Total Recorded Time is 18:05)
In addition to its tragic death …
• What leaders should prepare for
• “People are managing it very differently”
(Total Recorded Time is 15:41)
As the U.S. emerges from its worst …
• How fables can bolster a business
• “I’d like to tell you that I had a master plan to be a best selling author”
(Total Recorded Time is 19:15)