• Expert says it’s time to ditch the old way of selling – pitching, persuading and pressuring
• “Too often social entrepreneurs underestimate the important role that sales and sales management plays”
(Total Recorded Time is 24:45
It is legend that the founders of Capital Cities Broadcasting would tell their television and radio station managers that before they did well financially, the stations must do good for their communities.
That philosophy is similar to the theme that authors Scott Roy and Roy Whitten have detailed in their newest book, “Sell Well, Do Good,” Niche Pressworks, Indianapolis (May 2021).
Mr. Roy says the book applies the authors’ human-centric selling framework to social enterprises in their work to do good for society’s poor.
“What we’ve been finding in our work across the world is that too often social entrepreneurs underestimate the important role that sales and sales management plays in the achievement of their mission,” Mr. Roy says. “However, selling is just such a vital part of social enterprises’ efforts to create positive social or environmental impact.”
Scott Roy spent the first part of his career building and running large direct-sales organizations and co-founded an insurance company in the United States that has grown to over $2 billion in assets.
For more information: https://wrpartnership.com/sell-well-do-good
• Mark Willis says people should bank on themselves
• “When do we ever stop to think about our wants and needs are for ourselves?”
Author and …
• New techniques can be applied at home and work
• “We’d like to think we’re good listeners, but….”
(Total Recorded Time is 6:16)
If you’re trying to communicate better at work, perhaps …
• What Hemmingway can teach beginning authors
• “If you want to be a professional, you’ve got to treat it like a job”
(Total Recorded Time is 27:24)
So you think you can write a book? If …
• New brain patterns can help shed limiting beliefs
• “Everything is based around energy. Everything”
(Total Recorded Time is 16:15)
We’ve heard about IQ. And EQ. Now, says veteran …
• Cult victim grows into a meditation teacher and yoga guru
• MahanKirn Khalsa talks about her life
From poverty and degradation to worldwide …
• Survivor of war-torn Berlin recounts life’s lessons
• An ironic twist to Hitler’s car
For many younger people, the horrors of World War Two are something read about in a history book. …