• But watchdog says it may be too little and too late
• “I wonder how much money is going to be in this pool”
The Biden administration says the smallest employers will get two weeks of exclusive access to emergency payroll protection loans starting Wednesday,
President Joseph Biden says it’s an effort to target minority-owned businesses and other companies that have struggled the most to get government-backed loans during the COVID pandemic.
But Lloyd Chapman, president of the Petaluma-based American Small Business League, says he would be surprised if the effort have any widespread impact.
“I wonder how much money is going to be in this poo,” Mr. Chapman says.
• What? You didn’t know? Why this is “The Era of Workplace Fun”
• Fun is serious business in recruiting – and retaining – the best
(Total Recorded Time is 42:43)
Repeat after me: “Work …
• Sales expert finds the 100 most critical sales skills
• “Six key themes emerged”
(Total Recorded Time is 16:48)
You might call him the “Readers Digest” for that aisle of books about …
• If you can’t or won’t sell, is business ownership for you?
• “One of the things I hope the book does is that it prevents people from making the big mistakes”
(Total Recorded Time is …
• Expert says it’s time to ditch the old way of selling – pitching, persuading and pressuring
• “Too often social entrepreneurs underestimate the …
• As nation emerges from COVID, leaders face new challenges to keep employees motivated
• “You’ve got to get in the game”
(Total Recorded Time is 18:05)
In addition to its tragic death …
• What leaders should prepare for
• “People are managing it very differently”
(Total Recorded Time is 15:41)
As the U.S. emerges from its worst …