• But watchdog says it may be too little and too late
• “I wonder how much money is going to be in this pool”
The Biden administration says the smallest employers will get two weeks of exclusive access to emergency payroll protection loans starting Wednesday,
President Joseph Biden says it’s an effort to target minority-owned businesses and other companies that have struggled the most to get government-backed loans during the COVID pandemic.
But Lloyd Chapman, president of the Petaluma-based American Small Business League, says he would be surprised if the effort have any widespread impact.
“I wonder how much money is going to be in this poo,” Mr. Chapman says.
• What is your former boss telling a potential employer about you?
• Allison & Taylor President Jeff Shane warns job hunters not to assume all is well with their references
(TRT is …
• Unequal burden also for Hispanic communities
• Two scientists who revealed the problem are the guests on this Bizgnus Podcast
Acres of asphalt parking lots, unshaded roads, dense …
• Laura Brandao says it’s possible to keep saying “yes” despite adversity
• “It’s for the whole world to say ‘yes’ every day
(Total Recorded Time …
• Corporate real estate expert outlines a new trend powered by technology and the pandemic
• “We’ve really got to start a proper debate”
• Mindfulness trainer Julie Potiker says it’s an age-old practice that applies to the 21st Century
• “It’s not weird; it’s not woo-woo”
• The epiphany for a veteran salesman
• “Ethical behavior creates dedicated employees and loyal customers”
After years of selling – used cars, lighting supplies, whatever—Joel Malkoff …