• Action plan is adopted with two-year deadline
• “We know the challenges are daunting”
Total recorded time is 13:40
With more than one out of every four homeless people in the nation calling the streets and underpasses in California “home,” the state may at last be onto a multi-pronged solution.
The California Homeless Coordinating and Financing Council has adopted an “action plan” that it believes will prevent and even end homelessness in the state.
Over the next two years the action plan is to coordinate state, local and private efforts to solve the seemingly unsolvable problem.
“In approving this action plan, the council has explicitly committed to the work it will accomplish and expressed its clear intention to deliver on the opportunities we have, right now, to build toward an equitable future,” says Business, Consumer Services and Housing Agency Deputy Secretary for Homelessness Ali Sutton. “We know the challenges are daunting, but we will be better prepared to face them in partnership with our state and local colleagues, private collaborators and people who have expertise because of their own experiences of homelessness.”
Ali Sutton explains the scope of the problem of homelessness in California and how the action plan will address it in this exclusive Bizgnus Podcast:
Please click here to watch the interview:
• Vito Altavilla tells how he did it
• “It’s more like you’re a chronicler of an age
(Total Recorded Time is 13:12)
Lots of people think they’ve got a book inside of them but few do …
• Only pay and advancement tops clear communications
• “It’s all important that you know which words matter”
(Total Recorded Time is 22:39)
• Expert tells why customer onboarding is as important as the sale
• “Find out what your customers want and need”
(Total Recorded Time is 16:51)
For more than two decades, Donna Weber has …
• A quiet Charlotte family is thrust into Hollywood
• “Writing for me was something that I didn’t share with anybody”
(Total Recorded Time is 18:21)
• Transformation coach points to his own unusual experience
• “I have a mission on this Earth”
(Total Recorded Time is 25:04)
What he describes as a mystical experience has shaped the …
• It’s the 10th leading cause of death in the U.S.
• “When you bring up the word ‘suicide,’ people shut down”
(Total Recorded Time is 26:05)