• Online professors offers ideas
• Could these ideas boost employee engagement?
(Total Recorded Time is 16:02)
For leaders trying to get their workers to be more engaged, there are lessons to be learned from the classroom, specifically from author and educator Marilyn Carroll.
In this Bizgnus Interview, Ms. Carroll offers tips that can be used by teachers and business leaders.
Please click here to watch the interview:
Ms. Carroll says her online classes have a stunning engagement level of 80 percent, and her pass rate is 99 percent.
She is the author of the new book, “Diary of an Online Professor.”
For more information: http://www.drmarilyncarroll.com/
Bizgnus reports, writes, edits and publishes business news in online, broadcast and printed publications.
Hidden agendas? We don't have them. Pay-to-play? That's a firing offense around here.
We have taken pride in offering unbiased, unfiltered and in-depth interviews with business and other thought leaders since 2005.
No one pays to get on our podcasts. And we don't accept advertising (although Google/YouTube sells ads on our videos.)
And, frankly, that's where you come in. We'd appreciate your support through Patreon.
It is not required. And we're happy to have you watch even if you cannot support us as a patron.
If you’d like to help as a patron, please click here:
Thank you for your support!
President and publisher: Doug Caldwell
Our physical address is 150 Herons Run, #104, Sarasota, Florida 34232
For business matters, please contact: email@example.com
For editorial matters, including story queries, corrections or amplifications and letters, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can reach me at 209.470.3400 or by email at editor (at) bizgnus.com.
• Bakersfield man wants to call attention to child abuse
• “3,030 of that was walked”
(Total Recorded Time is 23:34)
Here’s a factoid you might need: A pair of tennis shoes is good for …
• Simon Severino says a modest goal is to double sales within 90 days
• “I help executives with ‘go to market’”
(Total Recorded Time is 14:40)
Succeeding in business is often compared to …
• Elisha Shapiro came up age a the entertainment industry changed
• “Most of it’s dumb luck”
(Total Recorded Time is 22:22)
For four decades, Elisha Shapiro has been part of the artistic …
• Could inflation become far worse than the Federal Reserve expects?
• Economist blasts Fed
(Total Recorded Time is 24:44)
Inflation is prominent …
• Demographer says the real problem lies overseas
• The Baby Boomers are leaving big shoes to fill
(Total Recorded Time is 21:19)
The national unemployment rate is under 5 percent and in …
• It’s the new strategy of “flexing”
• Michigan business professor Sue Ashford explains how to do it
(Total Recorded Time is 22:32)
By making small, daily, changes, a person or even an …