• Online professors offers ideas
• Could these ideas boost employee engagement?
(Total Recorded Time is 16:02)
For leaders trying to get their workers to be more engaged, there are lessons to be learned from the classroom, specifically from author and educator Marilyn Carroll.
In this Bizgnus Interview, Ms. Carroll offers tips that can be used by teachers and business leaders.
Please click here to watch the interview:
Ms. Carroll says her online classes have a stunning engagement level of 80 percent, and her pass rate is 99 percent.
She is the author of the new book, “Diary of an Online Professor.”
For more information: http://www.drmarilyncarroll.com/
Bizgnus reports, writes, edits and publishes business news in online, broadcast and printed publications.
Hidden agendas? We don't have them. Pay-to-play? That's a firing offense around here.
We have taken pride in offering unbiased, unfiltered and in-depth interviews with business and other thought leaders since 2005.
No one pays to get on our podcasts. And we don't accept advertising (although Google/YouTube sells ads on our videos.)
And, frankly, that's where you come in. We'd appreciate your support through Patreon.
It is not required. And we're happy to have you watch even if you cannot support us as a patron.
If you’d like to help as a patron, please click here:
Thank you for your support!
President and publisher: Doug Caldwell
Our physical address is 150 Herons Run, #104, Sarasota, Florida 34232
For business matters, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For editorial matters, including story queries, corrections or amplifications and letters, please contact: email@example.com
You can reach me at 209.470.3400 or by email at editor (at) bizgnus.com.
• Vito Altavilla tells how he did it
• “It’s more like you’re a chronicler of an age
(Total Recorded Time is 13:12)
Lots of people think they’ve got a book inside of them but few do …
• Only pay and advancement tops clear communications
• “It’s all important that you know which words matter”
(Total Recorded Time is 22:39)
• Expert tells why customer onboarding is as important as the sale
• “Find out what your customers want and need”
(Total Recorded Time is 16:51)
For more than two decades, Donna Weber has …
• A quiet Charlotte family is thrust into Hollywood
• “Writing for me was something that I didn’t share with anybody”
(Total Recorded Time is 18:21)
• Transformation coach points to his own unusual experience
• “I have a mission on this Earth”
(Total Recorded Time is 25:04)
What he describes as a mystical experience has shaped the …
• It’s the 10th leading cause of death in the U.S.
• “When you bring up the word ‘suicide,’ people shut down”
(Total Recorded Time is 26:05)