• Jo Deaton offers 5 ways to stay resilient during the pandemic
• She says none of this is normal
Total Recorded Time is 9:05
It's been more than a year since COVID-19 took hold in the United States. But finally massive inoculations seem to be cutting into the deadly toll. So much so that states and localities are “opening up” although often with mask and distancing restrictions.
That’s in response to what some are calling “COVID fatigue.”
What can be done to offset it? Our expert guest on this Bizgnus Podcast has some ideas.
She’s Jo Deaton, who is senior director of nursing for Behavioral Health Services at Luminis Health Anne Arundel Medical Center in Annapolis, Maryland.
Please click here to watch the interview:
• What? You didn’t know? Why this is “The Era of Workplace Fun”
• Fun is serious business in recruiting – and retaining – the best
(Total Recorded Time is 42:43)
Repeat after me: “Work …
• Sales expert finds the 100 most critical sales skills
• “Six key themes emerged”
(Total Recorded Time is 16:48)
You might call him the “Readers Digest” for that aisle of books about …
• If you can’t or won’t sell, is business ownership for you?
• “One of the things I hope the book does is that it prevents people from making the big mistakes”
(Total Recorded Time is …
• Expert says it’s time to ditch the old way of selling – pitching, persuading and pressuring
• “Too often social entrepreneurs underestimate the …
• As nation emerges from COVID, leaders face new challenges to keep employees motivated
• “You’ve got to get in the game”
(Total Recorded Time is 18:05)
In addition to its tragic death …
• What leaders should prepare for
• “People are managing it very differently”
(Total Recorded Time is 15:41)
As the U.S. emerges from its worst …