• What companies should be doing now for a digital future
• “We should certainly be prepared in terms of essentially having a plan on how to retrain ourselves”
Remember the industrial revolution? No, not the one with steam locomotives and such. The fourth one, that’s happening right now.
The fourth industrial revolution is one of digital transformation. Just like companies that continued to make buggy whips when gasoline-powered cars were catching on a hundred or so years ago, companies that fail to fully integrate digital functions and innovation into their entire organization risk being left behind.
Our guest on this CVBT Audio Interview podcast is Tony Saldanha, president of Transformant, a consulting firm that helps organizations through digital transformations.
He says there’s a key reason companies fail at digital transformation. So what should companies be doing to prepare for this fourth industrial revolution?
Listen to the CVBT Podcast (via Skype) here:
• Northeastern University executive professor says she has a better way to get a new job
• She calls it “boutique employability”
Suddenly, finding a new job is much harder, thanks to the …
• With a dash of magic, he has motivated thousands
• “I was a very shy kid”
Subscribe to our daily CVBT Executive Nesletter by email here:
In talking with Jon …
• Outplacement export says immediate, and big, government action needed to avert massive layoffs
• “This is truly unprecedented in the way it’s …
• Disruptive times demands innovative leaders – but where are they?
• “Adaptive leadership is required”
Subscribe to the CVBT Executive Newsletter here:
• Global supply chains are unprepared
• “We’re in for a global recession”
The COVID-19 coronavirus may well trigger a massive worldwide economic downturn. …
• He says artificial intelligence will be the biggest change since the internet
• “AI, and automation in general, will create a lot more jobs”
Sign up for our daily email …