• What companies should be doing now for a digital future
• “We should certainly be prepared in terms of essentially having a plan on how to retrain ourselves”
Remember the industrial revolution? No, not the one with steam locomotives and such. The fourth one, that’s happening right now.
The fourth industrial revolution is one of digital transformation. Just like companies that continued to make buggy whips when gasoline-powered cars were catching on a hundred or so years ago, companies that fail to fully integrate digital functions and innovation into their entire organization risk being left behind.
Our guest on this CVBT Audio Interview podcast is Tony Saldanha, president of Transformant, a consulting firm that helps organizations through digital transformations.
He says there’s a key reason companies fail at digital transformation. So what should companies be doing to prepare for this fourth industrial revolution?
Listen to the CVBT Podcast (via Skype) here:
• Recession – or worse – ahead, warns economist
• “There’s a good chance we’ll have a recession in 2023”
(Total Recorded Time is 25:02)
The nation’s economy, if not the world economy, is …
• Marine Corps veteran turned author says quantum mechanics points to an inner god
• “I’ve come around to this idea we all have a god inside us”
(TRT is 24:15)
David Richards went from a …
• He taps ancient wisdom
• “So I thought it was time to up end the way we are talking to each other”
(TRT is 20:56)
Elvir Causevic runs a boutique investment bank in San Francisco. But …
• Business coach says even grief can help rebuild success
• “I stumbled upon grief as many of us do”
(Total Recorded Time is 22:37)
Failure and grief can be turned into into personal, …
• David Bentall went through one and has learned
• “It was a very, very painful thing for our family”
(Total Recorded Time is 24:23)
Your children. …
• New writers find it takes more than a turn of phrase
• “It’s one thing that writers should learn early on”
(Total Recorded Time is 17:00)