• What companies should be doing now for a digital future
• “We should certainly be prepared in terms of essentially having a plan on how to retrain ourselves”
Remember the industrial revolution? No, not the one with steam locomotives and such. The fourth one, that’s happening right now.
The fourth industrial revolution is one of digital transformation. Just like companies that continued to make buggy whips when gasoline-powered cars were catching on a hundred or so years ago, companies that fail to fully integrate digital functions and innovation into their entire organization risk being left behind.
Our guest on this CVBT Audio Interview podcast is Tony Saldanha, president of Transformant, a consulting firm that helps organizations through digital transformations.
He says there’s a key reason companies fail at digital transformation. So what should companies be doing to prepare for this fourth industrial revolution?
Listen to the CVBT Podcast (via Skype) here:
• Mark Willis says people should bank on themselves
• “When do we ever stop to think about our wants and needs are for ourselves?”
Author and …
• New techniques can be applied at home and work
• “We’d like to think we’re good listeners, but….”
(Total Recorded Time is 6:16)
If you’re trying to communicate better at work, perhaps …
• What Hemmingway can teach beginning authors
• “If you want to be a professional, you’ve got to treat it like a job”
(Total Recorded Time is 27:24)
So you think you can write a book? If …
• New brain patterns can help shed limiting beliefs
• “Everything is based around energy. Everything”
(Total Recorded Time is 16:15)
We’ve heard about IQ. And EQ. Now, says veteran …
• Cult victim grows into a meditation teacher and yoga guru
• MahanKirn Khalsa talks about her life
From poverty and degradation to worldwide …
• Survivor of war-torn Berlin recounts life’s lessons
• An ironic twist to Hitler’s car
For many younger people, the horrors of World War Two are something read about in a history book. …