• Beth McRae offers tips from experience
• ““We’ve kept our company very diversified over the years”
As entrepreneurs will say, owning a business provides harsh lessons.
Beth McRae, who oversees the McRae Agency in the Phoenix area, has had a few of those tough lessons but has survived and prospered.
Her company has more than 20 years in the public relations, social media and marketing industries, weathering downturns from the dot-com bust to the Great recession.
What’s the secret?
We asked Ms. McRae to set the stage by telling a bit about herself and her company, which has grown to be one of the best-known boutique public relations agencies in the West….
• Success as an author often starts after the book is written
• “You have the ability to control and adjust and tweak”
When Shakespeare put down his …
• Before you recruit from a competitor – or jump to one -- listen to this podcast
• “Nobody should resign on the spur of the moment any more”
• Get rid of that decision-making gut
• “You can certainly go with your gut if you want to end up like Boeing”
Worried that a decision you’re about …
• Author Paul Napper says there’s a common reason so many are anxious in the U.S.
• “We actually have a silent epidemic … of anxiety”
The United …
• Looking for expert advice? Jer Jessi offers the world
• “And we are looking to grow”
Sometimes you have a problem for which not even YouTube videos are specific enough. So how do you get …
• Want to improve your leadership skills? Row across the Atlantic Ocean*
• “I do crazy adventures basically, seemingly impossible things”
• *Or you …