• Final success should include your ownership strategy
• “Most business owners don't understand the need to have an ownership strategy”
(Total Recorded Time is 17:24)
Once a new business gets to the point where financial survival is no longer an issue, another issue pops up. It’s called having an ownership strategy.
Bruce Werner learned that as he started and built businesses in finance, energy, retail, and technology, in addition to being a partner in a private equity fund.
He joins us for this Bizgnus Interview Podcast to talk about having an ownership strategy…
Please click here to watch the Bizgnus Interview:
"As we age, our priorities change due to what life hands us along the way," says Mr. Werner, author of the new book, “Your Ownership Journey: 12 Secrets for Business and Personal Success (2022, Indie Books International).
"After working with business owners for many years, I've concluded that most business owners don't understand the need to have an ownership strategy that's separate from their business strategy," says Mr. Werner
For more information: www.brucewerner.com or
Bizgnus reports, writes, edits and publishes business news in online, broadcast and printed publications.
We have published unbiased, unfiltered and in-depth interviews with business and other thought leaders since 2005.
Opinions are those of our guests. Bizgnus never endorses the viewpoints, products or services of its guests, who are selected based on their knowledge and experience.
No one pays to get on our podcasts. And we don't accept advertising (although Google/YouTube sells ads on our videos.)
We'd appreciate your financial support through Patreon. If you’d like to help, please click here: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=56957587
Our address is 150 Herons Run, #104, Sarasota, Florida 34232. Call us anytime at 209.470.3400. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
• Recession – or worse – ahead, warns economist
• “There’s a good chance we’ll have a recession in 2023”
(Total Recorded Time is 25:02)
The nation’s economy, if not the world economy, is …
• Marine Corps veteran turned author says quantum mechanics points to an inner god
• “I’ve come around to this idea we all have a god inside us”
(TRT is 24:15)
David Richards went from a …
• He taps ancient wisdom
• “So I thought it was time to up end the way we are talking to each other”
(TRT is 20:56)
Elvir Causevic runs a boutique investment bank in San Francisco. But …
• Business coach says even grief can help rebuild success
• “I stumbled upon grief as many of us do”
(Total Recorded Time is 22:37)
Failure and grief can be turned into into personal, …
• David Bentall went through one and has learned
• “It was a very, very painful thing for our family”
(Total Recorded Time is 24:23)
Your children. …
• New writers find it takes more than a turn of phrase
• “It’s one thing that writers should learn early on”
(Total Recorded Time is 17:00)