• Final success should include your ownership strategy
• “Most business owners don't understand the need to have an ownership strategy”
(Total Recorded Time is 17:24)
Once a new business gets to the point where financial survival is no longer an issue, another issue pops up. It’s called having an ownership strategy.
Bruce Werner learned that as he started and built businesses in finance, energy, retail, and technology, in addition to being a partner in a private equity fund.
He joins us for this Bizgnus Interview Podcast to talk about having an ownership strategy…
Please click here to watch the Bizgnus Interview:
"As we age, our priorities change due to what life hands us along the way," says Mr. Werner, author of the new book, “Your Ownership Journey: 12 Secrets for Business and Personal Success (2022, Indie Books International).
"After working with business owners for many years, I've concluded that most business owners don't understand the need to have an ownership strategy that's separate from their business strategy," says Mr. Werner
For more information: www.brucewerner.com or
Bizgnus reports, writes, edits and publishes business news in online, broadcast and printed publications.
We have published unbiased, unfiltered and in-depth interviews with business and other thought leaders since 2005.
Opinions are those of our guests. Bizgnus never endorses the viewpoints, products or services of its guests, who are selected based on their knowledge and experience.
No one pays to get on our podcasts. And we don't accept advertising (although Google/YouTube sells ads on our videos.)
We'd appreciate your financial support through Patreon. If you’d like to help, please click here: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=56957587
Our address is 150 Herons Run, #104, Sarasota, Florida 34232. Call us anytime at 209.470.3400. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
• Mark Willis says people should bank on themselves
• “When do we ever stop to think about our wants and needs are for ourselves?”
Author and …
• New techniques can be applied at home and work
• “We’d like to think we’re good listeners, but….”
(Total Recorded Time is 6:16)
If you’re trying to communicate better at work, perhaps …
• What Hemmingway can teach beginning authors
• “If you want to be a professional, you’ve got to treat it like a job”
(Total Recorded Time is 27:24)
So you think you can write a book? If …
• New brain patterns can help shed limiting beliefs
• “Everything is based around energy. Everything”
(Total Recorded Time is 16:15)
We’ve heard about IQ. And EQ. Now, says veteran …
• Cult victim grows into a meditation teacher and yoga guru
• MahanKirn Khalsa talks about her life
From poverty and degradation to worldwide …
• Survivor of war-torn Berlin recounts life’s lessons
• An ironic twist to Hitler’s car
For many younger people, the horrors of World War Two are something read about in a history book. …