• Transformation coach points to his own unusual experience
• “I have a mission on this Earth”
(Total Recorded Time is 25:04)
What he describes as a mystical experience has shaped the life and career of Harrison Klein, a professional speaker on the topic of transformation. He is an executive coach, among other interests.
“I have a mission on this Earth,” Mr. Klein says. “And the reason we’re all here is two-fold -- one is to experience joy and the other one is to expand the universe.”
That’s something he leaves up to each person, noting that many people head down a path seeking wealth only to be disappointed in the end.
Please click here to watch the Bizgnus interview:
Mr. Klein is also an original founder and board member for the Evolutionary Business Council.
Harrison Klain is offering a discount for Bizgnus viewers and listeners: A class normally costing $247 is free. The details are at 20 minutes into the interview.
For more information: http://www.iamharrisonklein.com/
Bizgnus reports, writes, edits and publishes business news in online, broadcast and printed publications.
Hidden agendas? We don't have them. Pay-to-play? That's a firing offense around here.
We have taken pride in offering unbiased, unfiltered and in-depth interviews with business and other thought leaders since 2005.
No one pays to get on our podcasts. And we don't accept advertising (although Google/YouTube sells ads on our videos.)
And, frankly, that's where you come in. We'd appreciate your support through Patreon.
It is not required. And we're happy to have you watch even if you cannot support us as a patron.
If you’d like to help as a patron, please click here:
Thank you for your support!
President and publisher: Doug Caldwell
Our physical address is 150 Herons Run, #104, Sarasota, Florida 34232
For business matters, please contact: email@example.com
For editorial matters, including story queries, corrections or amplifications and letters, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can reach me at 209.470.3400 or by email at editor (at) bizgnus.com.
• Vito Altavilla tells how he did it
• “It’s more like you’re a chronicler of an age
(Total Recorded Time is 13:12)
Lots of people think they’ve got a book inside of them but few do …
• Only pay and advancement tops clear communications
• “It’s all important that you know which words matter”
(Total Recorded Time is 22:39)
• Expert tells why customer onboarding is as important as the sale
• “Find out what your customers want and need”
(Total Recorded Time is 16:51)
For more than two decades, Donna Weber has …
• A quiet Charlotte family is thrust into Hollywood
• “Writing for me was something that I didn’t share with anybody”
(Total Recorded Time is 18:21)
• It’s the 10th leading cause of death in the U.S.
• “When you bring up the word ‘suicide,’ people shut down”
(Total Recorded Time is 26:05)
• Your best leaders might not be called manager
• “We like to call those people the ‘sparks’”
(Total Recorded Time is 14:30)
Executive coach Courtney Lynch, who has worked for years with …