• Bob Schlegel gives the keys to success
• “The big thing is to never give up”
(Total Recorded Time is 17:37)
Sometimes success is the ability to see how a humble product popular in one area can fill a need in a totally different area.
Entrepreneur Bob Schlegel did that with something you’ll find in more than 2,000 Home Depot stores: paving stones.
“Keep working away. Try things. Keep on going. The big thing is to never give up,” Mr. Schlegel says. “Persistence is the Number One thing in the success of any startup. Never give up”
Beyond starting, growing, and running a business, it’s important to first build a foundation to ensure a meaningful entrepreneurial career, says the man who brought the concept of do it yourself paving from Canada to the U.S.
He says this means budding entrepreneurs must assess their capacity for persistence, educating themselves, entrepreneurial drive, and passion for pursing business opportunities. Mr. Schlegel says added to those is the quality of partnerships in business and in life.
Bob Schlegel is our guest on this Bizgnus Interview Podcast.
Please click here to watch the interview:
Bob Schlegel is author of “Angels and Entrepreneurs: A Lifestyle Formula for Starting Your Own Business and Riding the Rollercoaster of Entrepreneurship,” (SAVIO Republic, February 2022).
For more information: bobschlegelauthor.com
Bizgnus reports, writes, edits and publishes business news in online, broadcast and printed publications.
We have published unbiased, unfiltered and in-depth interviews with business and other thought leaders since 2005.
Opinions are those of our guests. Bizgnus never endorses the viewpoints, products or services of its guests, who are selected based on their knowledge and experience.
No one pays to get on our podcasts. And we don't accept advertising (although Google/YouTube sells ads on our videos.)
We'd appreciate your financial support through Patreon. If you’d like to help, please click here: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=56957587
Our address is 150 Herons Run, #104, Sarasota, Florida 34232. Call us anytime at 209.470.3400. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
• Recession – or worse – ahead, warns economist
• “There’s a good chance we’ll have a recession in 2023”
(Total Recorded Time is 25:02)
The nation’s economy, if not the world economy, is …
• Marine Corps veteran turned author says quantum mechanics points to an inner god
• “I’ve come around to this idea we all have a god inside us”
(TRT is 24:15)
David Richards went from a …
• He taps ancient wisdom
• “So I thought it was time to up end the way we are talking to each other”
(TRT is 20:56)
Elvir Causevic runs a boutique investment bank in San Francisco. But …
• Business coach says even grief can help rebuild success
• “I stumbled upon grief as many of us do”
(Total Recorded Time is 22:37)
Failure and grief can be turned into into personal, …
• David Bentall went through one and has learned
• “It was a very, very painful thing for our family”
(Total Recorded Time is 24:23)
Your children. …
• New writers find it takes more than a turn of phrase
• “It’s one thing that writers should learn early on”
(Total Recorded Time is 17:00)