• Sales expert finds the 100 most critical sales skills
• “Six key themes emerged”
(Total Recorded Time is 16:48)
You might call him the “Readers Digest” for that aisle of books about being a better salesperson.
Alex Dripchak, who began his sales career at Oracle, where he was the first person ever to be a sales manager and outside producer by the age of 25, has poured through dozens of the best-selling books about sales and digested the 100 most critical skills to succeed into his own book.
“Six key themes emerged,” says Mr. Dripchak. “Those were mind set and strategy, presentation, meeting effectiveness, your internal development, your ability to help your team by keeping them informed and included in the process and then negotiation and persuasion.”
Alex Dripchak talks about some of his best discoveries as well as what has made him a top salesman in this Bizgnus Interview.
Please click here to watch the interview:
Today, Mr. Dripchak is a senior adviser at Mercer, a global HR consulting firm and is also co-founder of Commence, a careers academy for college students.
His new book is “100 Skills of the Successful Sales Professional, (Business Expert Press, June 2021).
• Vito Altavilla tells how he did it
• “It’s more like you’re a chronicler of an age
(Total Recorded Time is 13:12)
Lots of people think they’ve got a book inside of them but few do …
• Only pay and advancement tops clear communications
• “It’s all important that you know which words matter”
(Total Recorded Time is 22:39)
• Expert tells why customer onboarding is as important as the sale
• “Find out what your customers want and need”
(Total Recorded Time is 16:51)
For more than two decades, Donna Weber has …
• A quiet Charlotte family is thrust into Hollywood
• “Writing for me was something that I didn’t share with anybody”
(Total Recorded Time is 18:21)
• Transformation coach points to his own unusual experience
• “I have a mission on this Earth”
(Total Recorded Time is 25:04)
What he describes as a mystical experience has shaped the …
• It’s the 10th leading cause of death in the U.S.
• “When you bring up the word ‘suicide,’ people shut down”
(Total Recorded Time is 26:05)