• Sales expert finds the 100 most critical sales skills
• “Six key themes emerged”
(Total Recorded Time is 16:48)
You might call him the “Readers Digest” for that aisle of books about being a better salesperson.
Alex Dripchak, who began his sales career at Oracle, where he was the first person ever to be a sales manager and outside producer by the age of 25, has poured through dozens of the best-selling books about sales and digested the 100 most critical skills to succeed into his own book.
“Six key themes emerged,” says Mr. Dripchak. “Those were mind set and strategy, presentation, meeting effectiveness, your internal development, your ability to help your team by keeping them informed and included in the process and then negotiation and persuasion.”
Alex Dripchak talks about some of his best discoveries as well as what has made him a top salesman in this Bizgnus Interview.
Please click here to watch the interview:
Today, Mr. Dripchak is a senior adviser at Mercer, a global HR consulting firm and is also co-founder of Commence, a careers academy for college students.
His new book is “100 Skills of the Successful Sales Professional, (Business Expert Press, June 2021).
• What? You didn’t know? Why this is “The Era of Workplace Fun”
• Fun is serious business in recruiting – and retaining – the best
(Total Recorded Time is 42:43)
Repeat after me: “Work …
• If you can’t or won’t sell, is business ownership for you?
• “One of the things I hope the book does is that it prevents people from making the big mistakes”
(Total Recorded Time is …
• Expert says it’s time to ditch the old way of selling – pitching, persuading and pressuring
• “Too often social entrepreneurs underestimate the …
• As nation emerges from COVID, leaders face new challenges to keep employees motivated
• “You’ve got to get in the game”
(Total Recorded Time is 18:05)
In addition to its tragic death …
• What leaders should prepare for
• “People are managing it very differently”
(Total Recorded Time is 15:41)
As the U.S. emerges from its worst …
• How fables can bolster a business
• “I’d like to tell you that I had a master plan to be a best selling author”
(Total Recorded Time is 19:15)