• Sales expert finds the 100 most critical sales skills
• “Six key themes emerged”
(Total Recorded Time is 16:48)
You might call him the “Readers Digest” for that aisle of books about being a better salesperson.
Alex Dripchak, who began his sales career at Oracle, where he was the first person ever to be a sales manager and outside producer by the age of 25, has poured through dozens of the best-selling books about sales and digested the 100 most critical skills to succeed into his own book.
“Six key themes emerged,” says Mr. Dripchak. “Those were mind set and strategy, presentation, meeting effectiveness, your internal development, your ability to help your team by keeping them informed and included in the process and then negotiation and persuasion.”
Alex Dripchak talks about some of his best discoveries as well as what has made him a top salesman in this Bizgnus Interview.
Please click here to watch the interview:
Today, Mr. Dripchak is a senior adviser at Mercer, a global HR consulting firm and is also co-founder of Commence, a careers academy for college students.
His new book is “100 Skills of the Successful Sales Professional, (Business Expert Press, June 2021).
• Recession – or worse – ahead, warns economist
• “There’s a good chance we’ll have a recession in 2023”
(Total Recorded Time is 25:02)
The nation’s economy, if not the world economy, is …
• Marine Corps veteran turned author says quantum mechanics points to an inner god
• “I’ve come around to this idea we all have a god inside us”
(TRT is 24:15)
David Richards went from a …
• He taps ancient wisdom
• “So I thought it was time to up end the way we are talking to each other”
(TRT is 20:56)
Elvir Causevic runs a boutique investment bank in San Francisco. But …
• Business coach says even grief can help rebuild success
• “I stumbled upon grief as many of us do”
(Total Recorded Time is 22:37)
Failure and grief can be turned into into personal, …
• David Bentall went through one and has learned
• “It was a very, very painful thing for our family”
(Total Recorded Time is 24:23)
Your children. …
• New writers find it takes more than a turn of phrase
• “It’s one thing that writers should learn early on”
(Total Recorded Time is 17:00)