• Revealed: Why some relationships grind into failure
• “Work today is a team sport”
(Total Recorded Time is 22:27)
If you’re an older person, perhaps you’ve said to yourself, the kids these says: what’s wrong with them? And if you’re in Gen Z or younger, you might well have questioned the wisdom of older people.
A study from the University of California, Santa Barbara, finds younger generations are judged by older generations to be deficient in the traits in which the older happen to [believe they] excel.
Chris De Santis, an independent organizational behavior practitioner, speaker, and author, says differences of any kind—is reflected in the title of his newest book, “Why I Find you Irritating.”
“Prepare people to succeed in the work they’re doing,” Mr. De Santis says. “Leverage the strength they have in the work because work today is a team sport.”
He joins us for this Bizgnus Interview podcast.
Please click here to watch the interview:
Over the past fifteen years, Mr. De Santis has spoken on generational issues in the workplace at hundreds of the major U.S. law and accounting firms, as well as many of the major insurance and pharma companies.
His new book is Why I Find You Irritating: Navigating Generational Friction at Work (Amplify Publishing, May 2022).
For more information: cpdesantis.com
Bizgnus reports, writes, edits and publishes business news in online, broadcast and printed publications.
We have published unbiased, unfiltered and in-depth interviews with business and other thought leaders since 2005.
Opinions are those of our guests. Bizgnus never endorses the viewpoints, products or services of its guests, who are selected based on their knowledge and experience.
No one pays to get on our podcasts. And we don't accept advertising (although Google/YouTube sells ads on our videos.)
We'd appreciate your financial support through Patreon. If you’d like to help, please click here: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=56957587
Our address is 150 Herons Run, #104, Sarasota, Florida 34232. Call us anytime at 209.470.3400. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
• Joanne Intrator needed patience, expertise in psychopaths and a sense of outrage
• “It is a faceless bureaucracy”
This is a story about commercial real estate -- and a …
• The most serious problems compiled
• “So the average person might read it and understand what we need to deal with”
(Total Recorded Time is 15:27)
Drought. Global warming. Destruction …
• Why automated marketing is losing its punch
• “We’re doing things that annoy people”
(Total Recorded Time is 24:58
"Interrupting Cow …
• But beware of metaverse hype
• “As it is, we are isolated enough”
(Total Recorded Time is 21:15)
The success of your business may depend not so …
• Your brain knows but may not tell you
• “It would be great to say we never fall victim to our brain’s little tricks once we know about them”
• From stand-up to outstanding – with a lot of work
• “It is a leadership tool”
(Total Recorded Time is 23:44)
It takes a lot of practice to do …