• It’s the internet, of course, but with critical nuances
• “It’s one of the greatest evolutions on the planet that’s ever happened”
(Total Recorded Time is 16:43)
One might call this the age of the “influencer” as platforms like YouTube seemingly create influencers overnight.
But our guest on this Bizgnus Interview podcast, Teresa de Grosbois, is the influencers influencer: She’s been studying the ins and outs of influential people for years, putting her research into best-selling books and in front of audiences around the world.
She says “influencers” have evolved into a very positive thing for society.
“I actually think it’s one of the greatest evolutions on the planet that’s ever happened,” she says. “It used to be you had to be a television anchor or a newspaper reporter or … someone who was heard by a lot of people to have any level of sway or influence.”
Thanks to the internet, now anyone with a passion can find themselves an influencer, she says.
But there are nuances that can make the difference between success and failure, as she explains in this Bizgnus Interview podcast.
Please click here to watch the Bizgnus interview:
Ms. de Grosbois is founder of the Evolutionary Business Council, an international, invitation-only council of speakers and influencers who are focused on teaching principles of success. She is author of the best-selling book, “Mass Influence…The habits of the highly influential.”
Now based in Costa Rica, this Canadian entrepreneur says it is possible to eradicate poverty by changing the way people think and to that end, pre-COVID, arranged speaking tours into developing countries to teach business and empowerment skills to students and small business owners.
For more information: https://ebcouncil.com/
For more information: www.VistaMundo.info
Bizgnus (pronounced biz-news) reports, writes, edits and publishes business news in online, broadcast and printed publications.
We take pride in offering unbiased, unfiltered and in-depth interviews with business and other thought leaders since 2005.
Opinions are those of our guests. Bizgnus never endorses the viewpoints, products or services of its guests, who are selected based on their knowledge and experience.
No one pays to get on our podcasts. And we don't accept advertising (although Google/YouTube sells ads on our videos.)
And, frankly, that's where you come in. We'd appreciate your support through Patreon. If you’d like to help, please click here: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=56957587
Our address is 150 Herons Run, #104, Sarasota, Florida 34232. Call us anytime at 209.470.3400. Our email address is email@example.com
Thanks for watching or listening!
• Mark Willis says people should bank on themselves
• “When do we ever stop to think about our wants and needs are for ourselves?”
Author and …
• New techniques can be applied at home and work
• “We’d like to think we’re good listeners, but….”
(Total Recorded Time is 6:16)
If you’re trying to communicate better at work, perhaps …
• What Hemmingway can teach beginning authors
• “If you want to be a professional, you’ve got to treat it like a job”
(Total Recorded Time is 27:24)
So you think you can write a book? If …
• New brain patterns can help shed limiting beliefs
• “Everything is based around energy. Everything”
(Total Recorded Time is 16:15)
We’ve heard about IQ. And EQ. Now, says veteran …
• Cult victim grows into a meditation teacher and yoga guru
• MahanKirn Khalsa talks about her life
From poverty and degradation to worldwide …
• Survivor of war-torn Berlin recounts life’s lessons
• An ironic twist to Hitler’s car
For many younger people, the horrors of World War Two are something read about in a history book. …