• Simon Severino says a modest goal is to double sales within 90 days
• “I help executives with ‘go to market’”
(Total Recorded Time is 14:40)
Succeeding in business is often compared to running a marathon. But Simon Severino says before winning marathons, runners need to master running sprints.
He puts that philosophy into business strategies that he and his company teach to entrepreneurs.
Ask Simon Severino what he does for a living and he’ll tell you, “I help executives with ‘go to market.’”
He says small business owners can see their revenue “double in 90 days” by following his system os making regular small improvements in products and services.
To do that, companies need to better align operations and sales, he says, as well as optimizing marketing. Too often, Mr. Severino says, businesses put marketing first, leading to disappointed customers.
He joins us for this Bizgnus Podcast via Zoom from his offices in Vienna, Austria.
To watch the interview, please click here:
To listen to the interview or to download the audio file, please click here:
Mr. Severino has put his system into book form, “Strategy Sprints: 12 Ways to Accelerate Growth for an Agile Business,” (Kogan Page, February 22, 2022).
For more information: https://www.strategysprints.com/
Bizgnus reports, writes, edits and publishes business news in online, broadcast and printed publications.
We take pride in offering unbiased, unfiltered and in-depth interviews with business and other thought leaders since 2005.
Opinions are those of our guests. Bizgnus never endorses the viewpoints, products or services of its guests, who are selected based on their knowledge and experience.
No one pays to get on our podcasts. And we don't accept advertising (although Google/YouTube sells ads on our videos.)
And, frankly, that's where you come in. We'd appreciate your support through Patreon. If you’d like to help, please click here: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=56957587
It is not required. We're happy to have you watch and listen even if you cannot support us as a patron.
Our address is 150 Herons Run, #104, Sarasota, Florida 34232. Call us anytime at 209.470.3400. Our email address is email@example.com
• Joanne Intrator needed patience, expertise in psychopaths and a sense of outrage
• “It is a faceless bureaucracy”
This is a story about commercial real estate -- and a …
• The most serious problems compiled
• “So the average person might read it and understand what we need to deal with”
(Total Recorded Time is 15:27)
Drought. Global warming. Destruction …
• Why automated marketing is losing its punch
• “We’re doing things that annoy people”
(Total Recorded Time is 24:58
"Interrupting Cow …
• But beware of metaverse hype
• “As it is, we are isolated enough”
(Total Recorded Time is 21:15)
The success of your business may depend not so …
• Revealed: Why some relationships grind into failure
• “Work today is a team sport”
(Total Recorded Time is 22:27)
If you’re an older person, …
• Your brain knows but may not tell you
• “It would be great to say we never fall victim to our brain’s little tricks once we know about them”