• Could inflation become far worse than the Federal Reserve expects?
• Economist blasts Fed
(Total Recorded Time is 24:44)
Inflation is prominent in the news these days but the Federal Reserve sees it cooling quickly, at least that’s the median projection by the Fed’s Board of Governors at their meeting in mid-December.
So is too much emphasis being put on inflation? We have as our guest one of the nation’s top economists, Murray Sabrin, emeritus professor of finance at Ramapo College of New Jersey.
As you will see, he has some very strong opinions about the Fed and its role in the economy.
Please click here to watch the Bizgnus interview
Mr. Sabrin has worked in commercial real estate sales and marketing, personal portfolio management, and economic research. He is also co-founder and president of Inversquare LLC. Outside of teaching and business, he was the New Jersey Libertarian Party nominee for governor in 1997 and twice sought the Republican nomination for U.S. Senate.
Mr. Sabrin’s newest book is “Navigating the Boom/Bust Cycle: An Entrepreneur’s Survival Guide,” (Business Expert Press, October 2021).
For more information: murraysabrin.com
Bizgnus reports, writes, edits and publishes business news in online, broadcast and printed publications.
We take pride in offering unbiased, unfiltered and in-depth interviews with business and other thought leaders since 2005.
Opinions are those of our guests. Bizgnus never endorses the viewpoints, products or services of its guests, who are selected based on their knowledge and experience.
No one pays to get on our podcasts. And we don't accept advertising (although Google/YouTube sells ads on our videos.)
And, frankly, that's where you come in. We'd appreciate your support through Patreon. If you’d like to help, please click here: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=56957587
It is not required. We're happy to have you watch and listen even if you cannot support us as a patron.
Our address is 150 Herons Run, #104, Sarasota, Florida 34232. Call us anytime at 209.470.3400. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
• You already have something in you that others will pay money to learn
• “It’s absolutely counterintuitive”
(Total Recorded Time is 18:51)
• An open mind state can unleash your creativity, expert says
• “Symbolically, we empty our mind, we get very quiet in order to become receptive”
• Carolina Billings used her crisis to form a new organization for women
• “My personal mission and vision is to increase women’s visibility and …
raditional approaches to getting the right people in the right jobs could be a mistake
• “You have to develop your capability as a leader”
• New leaders just need to understand two words
• “It absolutely helps to be a disciplined manager as the foundation of your leadership.”
• They had his back in the war. Now he has theirs as they struggle in peacetime
• “The paratroopers from our unit are entering the most dangerous periods of their lives”
(Total Recorded …