• Expert tells why customer onboarding is as important as the sale
• “Find out what your customers want and need”
(Total Recorded Time is 16:51)
For more than two decades, Donna Weber has helped high-growth startups and established companies create customers for life with successful customer onboarding strategies.
And those, she says, are better than “hope as a strategy.”
“What I find most interesting as when companies listen to their customers,” Ms. Weber says. “Find out what your customers want and need. And that might be just picking up the phone and asking them a few questions.”
But “customer onboarding?” If the term seems new, Ms. Weber explains what it is and why it’s so important in this Bizgnus Podcast.
Please click here to watch the interview:
Ms. Weber says recent neuroscience research reveals that early, orchestrated onboarding — those first few days, weeks, and months of a customer’s journey — is what stops the churn and transforms customers into loyal champions.
Prior to founding her Palo Alto-based consulting firm, Springboard Solutions, Ms. Weber worked at several startups where she built customer success and education programs from scratch.
She is the author of the new book, “Onboarding Matters: How Successful Companies Transform New Customers Into Loyal Champions (Springboard Press, April 2021).
For more information: www.donnaweber.com
Bizgnus reports, writes, edits and publishes business news in online, broadcast and printed publications.
Hidden agendas? We don't have them. Pay-to-play? That's a firing offense around here.
We have taken pride in offering unbiased, unfiltered and in-depth interviews with business and other thought leaders since 2005.
No one pays to get on our podcasts. And we don't accept advertising (although Google/YouTube sells ads on our videos.)
And, frankly, that's where you come in. We'd appreciate your support through Patreon.
It is not required. And we're happy to have you watch even if you cannot support us as a patron.
If you’d like to help as a patron, please click here:
Thank you for your support!
President and publisher: Doug Caldwell
Our physical address is 150 Herons Run, #104, Sarasota, Florida 34232
For business matters, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For editorial matters, including story queries, corrections or amplifications and letters, please contact: email@example.com
You can reach me at 209.470.3400 or by email at editor (at) bizgnus.com.
• The most serious problems compiled
• “So the average person might read it and understand what we need to deal with”
(Total Recorded Time is 15:27)
Drought. Global warming. Destruction …
• Why automated marketing is losing its punch
• “We’re doing things that annoy people”
(Total Recorded Time is 24:58
"Interrupting Cow …
• But beware of metaverse hype
• “As it is, we are isolated enough”
(Total Recorded Time is 21:15)
The success of your business may depend not so …
• Revealed: Why some relationships grind into failure
• “Work today is a team sport”
(Total Recorded Time is 22:27)
If you’re an older person, …
• Your brain knows but may not tell you
• “It would be great to say we never fall victim to our brain’s little tricks once we know about them”
• From stand-up to outstanding – with a lot of work
• “It is a leadership tool”
(Total Recorded Time is 23:44)
It takes a lot of practice to do …