• Laura Brandao says it’s possible to keep saying “yes” despite adversity
• “It’s for the whole world to say ‘yes’ every day
(Total Recorded Time is 13:36)
Financial executive Laura Brandao is saying “yes” to showing others how to develop – and maintain – a positive mindset despite adversity.
“We all transform. We’re all going through a transformation and ‘Say Yes Everyday’ has taught me that,” says Ms. Brandao. “It’s a lesson for all of us. It’s for the whole world to say ‘yes’ every day.”
She says she built her mortgage company as a “servant leader,” inspiring others with her positive attitude. But since an unexpected moment as a speaker before a large audience, Ms. Brandao is developing a new, parallel, career as a speaker, panelist, and leadership coach based around her philosophy of positive attitudes.
Please click here to watch our Bizgnus interview with Ms. Brandao: https://youtu.be/w4OWMpcrnIw
• What is your former boss telling a potential employer about you?
• Allison & Taylor President Jeff Shane warns job hunters not to assume all is well with their references
(TRT is …
• But watchdog says it may be too little and too late
• “I wonder how much money is going to be in this pool”
The Biden administration says the …
• Unequal burden also for Hispanic communities
• Two scientists who revealed the problem are the guests on this Bizgnus Podcast
Acres of asphalt parking lots, unshaded roads, dense …
• Corporate real estate expert outlines a new trend powered by technology and the pandemic
• “We’ve really got to start a proper debate”
• Mindfulness trainer Julie Potiker says it’s an age-old practice that applies to the 21st Century
• “It’s not weird; it’s not woo-woo”
• The epiphany for a veteran salesman
• “Ethical behavior creates dedicated employees and loyal customers”
After years of selling – used cars, lighting supplies, whatever—Joel Malkoff …