• Claudette Cain Coulas offers examples from her own life
• “Become the CEO of your own life”
(Total Recorded Time is 25:30)
Radio, television, newspapering and politics. Claudette Cain Coulas has had multiple careers, including being elected five times as the mayor of Gloucester, Ontario prior to its merger into the city of Ottawa.
Now, Ms. Cain Coulas has created what she describes as a roadmap that can lead passionate, driven and committed women to an exciting life filled with peace and serenity.
In this Bizgnus Interview podcast, she addresses those seemingly contradictory goals.
Please click here to watch the Bizgnus interview: https://youtu.be/v5jljXphdJg
“I want to encourage more women to believe in themselves, to focus on what inspires them and then dare them to take a risk on themselves,” she says. “Become the CEO of your own life.”
Claudette Cain Coulas was elected to five consecutive terms on the Gloucester council, three of which were as mayor. She has hosted a live public affairs television show, anchored “Raising Cain” on CFRA, Ottawa’s major talk radio station, all while being the municipal affairs columnist with the Ottawa Sun newspaper. She recently retired as a justice of the peace with the Ontario Court of Justice.
She is the author of the new book, “Ladies Take Your Place, Leave Your Mark Politically, Professionally and Personally,” Black Card Books (April 2022).
Ms. Cain Coulas says proceeds from her book will be shared with Kingston’s Dawn House, a homeless women's shelter, and Women for Mental Health at the Royal in Ottawa.
For more information: https://claudettecaincoulas.com/about/
Bizgnus reports, writes, edits and publishes business news in online, broadcast and printed publications.
We have published unbiased, unfiltered and in-depth interviews with business and other thought leaders since 2005.
Opinions are those of our guests. Bizgnus never endorses the viewpoints, products or services of its guests, who are selected based on their knowledge and experience.
No one pays to get on our podcasts. And we don't accept advertising (although Google/YouTube sells ads on our videos.)
We'd appreciate your financial support through Patreon. If you’d like to help, please click here: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=56957587
Our address is 150 Herons Run, #104, Sarasota, Florida 34232. Call us anytime at 209.470.3400. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
• New writers find it takes more than a turn of phrase
• “It’s one thing that writers should learn early on”
(Total Recorded Time is 17:00)
• They are a gift that helps solidify your customer base – if you handle them correctly
• “People remember these things literally for decades”
• You already have something in you that others will pay money to learn
• “It’s absolutely counterintuitive”
(Total Recorded Time is 18:51)
• An open mind state can unleash your creativity, expert says
• “Symbolically, we empty our mind, we get very quiet in order to become receptive”
• Carolina Billings used her crisis to form a new organization for women
• “My personal mission and vision is to increase women’s visibility and …
raditional approaches to getting the right people in the right jobs could be a mistake
• “You have to develop your capability as a leader”