Too many business people have, essentially, canned themselves like summer berries, putting a lid on their success, says business coach Tasha Chen.
“Your thoughts create,” says Ms. Chen, a native of Jamaica and who tries to spend as much time as possible there. “We have the ability to create our lives. Being grateful and thankful for what we have as well as what we would like to have is an absolute must.”
She says self-imposed “lids” -- negative thoughts that destroy from within -- hold people back from reaching real success.
In today’s exclusive CVBT Audio Interview Podcast via Zoom, Tasha Chen tells how she identified her own “lids” and overcame them and how others are now doing the same thing.
• What? You didn’t know? Why this is “The Era of Workplace Fun”
• Fun is serious business in recruiting – and retaining – the best
(Total Recorded Time is 42:43)
Repeat after me: “Work …
• Sales expert finds the 100 most critical sales skills
• “Six key themes emerged”
(Total Recorded Time is 16:48)
You might call him the “Readers Digest” for that aisle of books about …
• If you can’t or won’t sell, is business ownership for you?
• “One of the things I hope the book does is that it prevents people from making the big mistakes”
(Total Recorded Time is …
• Expert says it’s time to ditch the old way of selling – pitching, persuading and pressuring
• “Too often social entrepreneurs underestimate the …
• As nation emerges from COVID, leaders face new challenges to keep employees motivated
• “You’ve got to get in the game”
(Total Recorded Time is 18:05)
In addition to its tragic death …
• What leaders should prepare for
• “People are managing it very differently”
(Total Recorded Time is 15:41)
As the U.S. emerges from its worst …