Too many business people have, essentially, canned themselves like summer berries, putting a lid on their success, says business coach Tasha Chen.
“Your thoughts create,” says Ms. Chen, a native of Jamaica and who tries to spend as much time as possible there. “We have the ability to create our lives. Being grateful and thankful for what we have as well as what we would like to have is an absolute must.”
She says self-imposed “lids” -- negative thoughts that destroy from within -- hold people back from reaching real success.
In today’s exclusive CVBT Audio Interview Podcast via Zoom, Tasha Chen tells how she identified her own “lids” and overcame them and how others are now doing the same thing.
• Success as an author often starts after the book is written
• “You have the ability to control and adjust and tweak”
When Shakespeare put down his …
• Before you recruit from a competitor – or jump to one -- listen to this podcast
• “Nobody should resign on the spur of the moment any more”
• Get rid of that decision-making gut
• “You can certainly go with your gut if you want to end up like Boeing”
Worried that a decision you’re about …
• Author Paul Napper says there’s a common reason so many are anxious in the U.S.
• “We actually have a silent epidemic … of anxiety”
The United …
• Looking for expert advice? Jer Jessi offers the world
• “And we are looking to grow”
Sometimes you have a problem for which not even YouTube videos are specific enough. So how do you get …
• Want to improve your leadership skills? Row across the Atlantic Ocean*
• “I do crazy adventures basically, seemingly impossible things”
• *Or you …