Too many business people have, essentially, canned themselves like summer berries, putting a lid on their success, says business coach Tasha Chen.
“Your thoughts create,” says Ms. Chen, a native of Jamaica and who tries to spend as much time as possible there. “We have the ability to create our lives. Being grateful and thankful for what we have as well as what we would like to have is an absolute must.”
She says self-imposed “lids” -- negative thoughts that destroy from within -- hold people back from reaching real success.
In today’s exclusive CVBT Audio Interview Podcast via Zoom, Tasha Chen tells how she identified her own “lids” and overcame them and how others are now doing the same thing.
• Former restauranteur knows the real recipe for business success
• “A lesson that’s not just for business, but is actually a lesson for life”
Total Recorded Time is 23:55
Dan Sachs knows …
• Too many in business are letting their creativity languish, expert says
• “Everything about creativity can be learned”
Despite all the talk about innovation, people in business are not …
• Public pension plans are just murder for insider Josiah Vencel
• “It’s nonfiction wrapped in fiction”
There are only a few ways to keep a public pension fund financially viable: …
• No, you’re not immune to bias
• “Work that really does have an impact is when you help people understand the way they’re making decisions”
Howard Ross, a lifelong social justice …
• Expert Jennifer Kahnweiler says it’s time organizations were introvert-friendly
• “You’ll get so much more out of your team if you play to their preferences”
(Total recorded time is …
• How to spot the hidden technology reefs that could shipwreck your small business
• “You can be leveraging technology in the same way that a …