• Mike Wolf says U.S. offers overlooked opportunities
• “We get into real estate to create freedom for ourselves”
(Total Recorded Time is 27:10)
With home prices rising daily like rockets, is it still possible to make money buying and selling homes? Mike Wolf, a Canadian who says he’s keen on investing in homes in the U.S., says “yes.”
Mr. Wolf says he has done over 3,000 transactions over 32 years, using teams scattered around the country. He says he’s made every mistake there is to make, but his successes have outweighed his failures.
“We get into real estate to create freedom for ourselves,” Mr. Wolf says.
We caught up with him while he was in Orlando, Florida, checking out possible acquisitions in the Sunshine State.
Please click here to watch this Bizgnus Interview:
For more information: https://mikewolfmastery.com/
Bizgnus reports, writes, edits and publishes business news in online, broadcast and printed publications.
We take pride in offering unbiased, unfiltered and in-depth interviews with business and other thought leaders since 2005.
Opinions are those of our guests. Bizgnus never endorses the viewpoints, products or services of its guests, who are selected based on their knowledge and experience.
No one pays to get on our podcasts. And we don't accept advertising (although Google/YouTube sells ads on our videos.)
We'd appreciate your support through Patreon. If you’d like to help, please click here: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=56957587
It is not required. We're happy to have you watch and listen even if you cannot support us as a patron.
Our address is 150 Herons Run, #104, Sarasota, Florida 34232. Call us anytime at 209.470.3400. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
• Joanne Intrator needed patience, expertise in psychopaths and a sense of outrage
• “It is a faceless bureaucracy”
This is a story about commercial real estate -- and a …
• The most serious problems compiled
• “So the average person might read it and understand what we need to deal with”
(Total Recorded Time is 15:27)
Drought. Global warming. Destruction …
• Why automated marketing is losing its punch
• “We’re doing things that annoy people”
(Total Recorded Time is 24:58
"Interrupting Cow …
• But beware of metaverse hype
• “As it is, we are isolated enough”
(Total Recorded Time is 21:15)
The success of your business may depend not so …
• Revealed: Why some relationships grind into failure
• “Work today is a team sport”
(Total Recorded Time is 22:27)
If you’re an older person, …
• Your brain knows but may not tell you
• “It would be great to say we never fall victim to our brain’s little tricks once we know about them”