• Mike Wolf says U.S. offers overlooked opportunities
• “We get into real estate to create freedom for ourselves”
(Total Recorded Time is 27:10)
With home prices rising daily like rockets, is it still possible to make money buying and selling homes? Mike Wolf, a Canadian who says he’s keen on investing in homes in the U.S., says “yes.”
Mr. Wolf says he has done over 3,000 transactions over 32 years, using teams scattered around the country. He says he’s made every mistake there is to make, but his successes have outweighed his failures.
“We get into real estate to create freedom for ourselves,” Mr. Wolf says.
We caught up with him while he was in Orlando, Florida, checking out possible acquisitions in the Sunshine State.
Please click here to watch this Bizgnus Interview:
For more information: https://mikewolfmastery.com/
Bizgnus reports, writes, edits and publishes business news in online, broadcast and printed publications.
We take pride in offering unbiased, unfiltered and in-depth interviews with business and other thought leaders since 2005.
Opinions are those of our guests. Bizgnus never endorses the viewpoints, products or services of its guests, who are selected based on their knowledge and experience.
No one pays to get on our podcasts. And we don't accept advertising (although Google/YouTube sells ads on our videos.)
We'd appreciate your support through Patreon. If you’d like to help, please click here: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=56957587
It is not required. We're happy to have you watch and listen even if you cannot support us as a patron.
Our address is 150 Herons Run, #104, Sarasota, Florida 34232. Call us anytime at 209.470.3400. Our email address is email@example.com
• New writers find it takes more than a turn of phrase
• “It’s one thing that writers should learn early on”
(Total Recorded Time is 17:00)
• They are a gift that helps solidify your customer base – if you handle them correctly
• “People remember these things literally for decades”
• You already have something in you that others will pay money to learn
• “It’s absolutely counterintuitive”
(Total Recorded Time is 18:51)
• An open mind state can unleash your creativity, expert says
• “Symbolically, we empty our mind, we get very quiet in order to become receptive”
• Carolina Billings used her crisis to form a new organization for women
• “My personal mission and vision is to increase women’s visibility and …
raditional approaches to getting the right people in the right jobs could be a mistake
• “You have to develop your capability as a leader”