• Mike Wolf says U.S. offers overlooked opportunities
• “We get into real estate to create freedom for ourselves”
(Total Recorded Time is 27:10)
With home prices rising daily like rockets, is it still possible to make money buying and selling homes? Mike Wolf, a Canadian who says he’s keen on investing in homes in the U.S., says “yes.”
Mr. Wolf says he has done over 3,000 transactions over 32 years, using teams scattered around the country. He says he’s made every mistake there is to make, but his successes have outweighed his failures.
“We get into real estate to create freedom for ourselves,” Mr. Wolf says.
We caught up with him while he was in Orlando, Florida, checking out possible acquisitions in the Sunshine State.
Please click here to watch this Bizgnus Interview:
For more information: https://mikewolfmastery.com/
Bizgnus reports, writes, edits and publishes business news in online, broadcast and printed publications.
We take pride in offering unbiased, unfiltered and in-depth interviews with business and other thought leaders since 2005.
Opinions are those of our guests. Bizgnus never endorses the viewpoints, products or services of its guests, who are selected based on their knowledge and experience.
No one pays to get on our podcasts. And we don't accept advertising (although Google/YouTube sells ads on our videos.)
We'd appreciate your support through Patreon. If you’d like to help, please click here: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=56957587
It is not required. We're happy to have you watch and listen even if you cannot support us as a patron.
Our address is 150 Herons Run, #104, Sarasota, Florida 34232. Call us anytime at 209.470.3400. Our email address is email@example.com
• Bakersfield man wants to call attention to child abuse
• “3,030 of that was walked”
(Total Recorded Time is 23:34)
Here’s a factoid you might need: A pair of tennis shoes is good for …
• Simon Severino says a modest goal is to double sales within 90 days
• “I help executives with ‘go to market’”
(Total Recorded Time is 14:40)
Succeeding in business is often compared to …
• Elisha Shapiro came up age a the entertainment industry changed
• “Most of it’s dumb luck”
(Total Recorded Time is 22:22)
For four decades, Elisha Shapiro has been part of the artistic …
• Could inflation become far worse than the Federal Reserve expects?
• Economist blasts Fed
(Total Recorded Time is 24:44)
Inflation is prominent …
• Demographer says the real problem lies overseas
• The Baby Boomers are leaving big shoes to fill
(Total Recorded Time is 21:19)
The national unemployment rate is under 5 percent and in …
• It’s the new strategy of “flexing”
• Michigan business professor Sue Ashford explains how to do it
(Total Recorded Time is 22:32)
By making small, daily, changes, a person or even an …