• Expert says successful companies will be the resilient ones
• “Manufacturers are slowly ramping up operations to bring them closer to home”
(Total Recorded Time is 27:25)
A top expert on manufacturing logistics sees good times ahead for U.S. companies and their workers as more firms bring jobs back from Asia.
She’s Lisa Anderson, a Claremont, California-based consultant.
“The big secret in manufacturing these days is that manufacturers are slowly ramping up operations to bring them closer to home,” Ms. Anderson says.
She says “near-shoring” – getting operations set up in places close to the U.S. like Mexico – and re-shoring, bring the jobs back into this country, are a new reality.
Lisa Anderson talks about what could become a major shift in the economy in this Bizgnus Podcast.
Lisa Anderson is president of LMA Consulting Group, Inc., which works with manufacturers and distributors on strategy and end-to-end supply chain transformation.
For mor information: https://www.lma-consultinggroup.com/
Bizgnus reports, writes, edits and publishes business news in online, broadcast and printed publications.
We take pride in offering unbiased, unfiltered and in-depth interviews with business and other thought leaders since 2005.
Opinions are those of our guests. Bizgnus never endorses the viewpoints, products or services of its guests, who are selected based on their knowledge and experience.
No one pays to get on our podcasts. And we don't accept advertising (although Google/YouTube sells ads on our videos.)
That's where you come in. We'd appreciate your support through Patreon. If you’d like to help, please click here: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=56957587
It is not required. We're happy to have you watch and listen even if you cannot support us as a patron.
Our address is 150 Herons Run, #104, Sarasota, Florida 34232. Call us anytime at 209.470.3400. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
• Mark Willis says people should bank on themselves
• “When do we ever stop to think about our wants and needs are for ourselves?”
Author and …
• New techniques can be applied at home and work
• “We’d like to think we’re good listeners, but….”
(Total Recorded Time is 6:16)
If you’re trying to communicate better at work, perhaps …
• What Hemmingway can teach beginning authors
• “If you want to be a professional, you’ve got to treat it like a job”
(Total Recorded Time is 27:24)
So you think you can write a book? If …
• New brain patterns can help shed limiting beliefs
• “Everything is based around energy. Everything”
(Total Recorded Time is 16:15)
We’ve heard about IQ. And EQ. Now, says veteran …
• Cult victim grows into a meditation teacher and yoga guru
• MahanKirn Khalsa talks about her life
From poverty and degradation to worldwide …
• Survivor of war-torn Berlin recounts life’s lessons
• An ironic twist to Hitler’s car
For many younger people, the horrors of World War Two are something read about in a history book. …