• Expert says successful companies will be the resilient ones
• “Manufacturers are slowly ramping up operations to bring them closer to home”
(Total Recorded Time is 27:25)
A top expert on manufacturing logistics sees good times ahead for U.S. companies and their workers as more firms bring jobs back from Asia.
She’s Lisa Anderson, a Claremont, California-based consultant.
“The big secret in manufacturing these days is that manufacturers are slowly ramping up operations to bring them closer to home,” Ms. Anderson says.
She says “near-shoring” – getting operations set up in places close to the U.S. like Mexico – and re-shoring, bring the jobs back into this country, are a new reality.
Lisa Anderson talks about what could become a major shift in the economy in this Bizgnus Podcast.
Lisa Anderson is president of LMA Consulting Group, Inc., which works with manufacturers and distributors on strategy and end-to-end supply chain transformation.
For mor information: https://www.lma-consultinggroup.com/
Bizgnus reports, writes, edits and publishes business news in online, broadcast and printed publications.
We take pride in offering unbiased, unfiltered and in-depth interviews with business and other thought leaders since 2005.
Opinions are those of our guests. Bizgnus never endorses the viewpoints, products or services of its guests, who are selected based on their knowledge and experience.
No one pays to get on our podcasts. And we don't accept advertising (although Google/YouTube sells ads on our videos.)
That's where you come in. We'd appreciate your support through Patreon. If you’d like to help, please click here: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=56957587
It is not required. We're happy to have you watch and listen even if you cannot support us as a patron.
Our address is 150 Herons Run, #104, Sarasota, Florida 34232. Call us anytime at 209.470.3400. Our email address is email@example.com
• Recession – or worse – ahead, warns economist
• “There’s a good chance we’ll have a recession in 2023”
(Total Recorded Time is 25:02)
The nation’s economy, if not the world economy, is …
• Marine Corps veteran turned author says quantum mechanics points to an inner god
• “I’ve come around to this idea we all have a god inside us”
(TRT is 24:15)
David Richards went from a …
• He taps ancient wisdom
• “So I thought it was time to up end the way we are talking to each other”
(TRT is 20:56)
Elvir Causevic runs a boutique investment bank in San Francisco. But …
• Business coach says even grief can help rebuild success
• “I stumbled upon grief as many of us do”
(Total Recorded Time is 22:37)
Failure and grief can be turned into into personal, …
• David Bentall went through one and has learned
• “It was a very, very painful thing for our family”
(Total Recorded Time is 24:23)
Your children. …
• New writers find it takes more than a turn of phrase
• “It’s one thing that writers should learn early on”
(Total Recorded Time is 17:00)