• It boils down to how you learn and communicate
• “We aim to transform the way people communicate”
(Total Recorded Time is 15:08)
Like most people, you’ve probably been called a lot of things over the years. But genius? Probably not.
But, according to business leadership researcher Catherine Mattiske you might just be a genius, or, more specifically, you might have an inner genius.
Ms. Mattiske explains more in this Bizgnus Interview….
Please click here to watch the Bizgnus interview: https://youtu.be/JmyT0KY1cp4
“I devised 12 archetypes,” Ms. Mattiske says. She says this helps people “attach their learning preference and their communications style to a particular framework.”
In her new book “Unlock Inner Genius: Power Your Path to Extraordinary Success” (The Performance Company; September 2021) and training course, individuals learn which of 12 “Inner Genius Archetypes” they are by completing a brief online profile. She says this can improve their ability to learn and communicate in all aspects of their life.
“We have never been in a more rapidly changing world than we are now,” says Ms. Mattiske. “We all gather, process, and communicate differently. “By understanding how to interpret information we aim to transform the way people communicate and connect with the world around them.”
For more information: https://thegeniusquotient.com/
• Mark Willis says people should bank on themselves
• “When do we ever stop to think about our wants and needs are for ourselves?”
Author and …
• New techniques can be applied at home and work
• “We’d like to think we’re good listeners, but….”
(Total Recorded Time is 6:16)
If you’re trying to communicate better at work, perhaps …
• What Hemmingway can teach beginning authors
• “If you want to be a professional, you’ve got to treat it like a job”
(Total Recorded Time is 27:24)
So you think you can write a book? If …
• New brain patterns can help shed limiting beliefs
• “Everything is based around energy. Everything”
(Total Recorded Time is 16:15)
We’ve heard about IQ. And EQ. Now, says veteran …
• Cult victim grows into a meditation teacher and yoga guru
• MahanKirn Khalsa talks about her life
From poverty and degradation to worldwide …
• Survivor of war-torn Berlin recounts life’s lessons
• An ironic twist to Hitler’s car
For many younger people, the horrors of World War Two are something read about in a history book. …