• Ken Honda explains how angry money is holding you back
• “You can free yourself financially and also emotionally”
Total Recorded Time is 15:30
Is money money? Not to Ken Honda, a best-selling author in Japan who is taking his ideas worldwide.
He says there’s such a thing as angry money and happy money. Even though you can’t see the smile of the money physically, Mr. Honda says you can pretty much guess if it is smiling or not.
“You can free yourself financially and also emotionally by finding and creating that flow of happy money,” he says. “It doesn’t matter how much you make and how much you have – it’s about your attitude.”
The guru of “happy money,” Ken Honda, joins us for this Bizgnus podcast.
Please click here to watch the interview:
• What? You didn’t know? Why this is “The Era of Workplace Fun”
• Fun is serious business in recruiting – and retaining – the best
(Total Recorded Time is 42:43)
Repeat after me: “Work …
• Sales expert finds the 100 most critical sales skills
• “Six key themes emerged”
(Total Recorded Time is 16:48)
You might call him the “Readers Digest” for that aisle of books about …
• If you can’t or won’t sell, is business ownership for you?
• “One of the things I hope the book does is that it prevents people from making the big mistakes”
(Total Recorded Time is …
• Expert says it’s time to ditch the old way of selling – pitching, persuading and pressuring
• “Too often social entrepreneurs underestimate the …
• As nation emerges from COVID, leaders face new challenges to keep employees motivated
• “You’ve got to get in the game”
(Total Recorded Time is 18:05)
In addition to its tragic death …
• What leaders should prepare for
• “People are managing it very differently”
(Total Recorded Time is 15:41)
As the U.S. emerges from its worst …