• Ken Honda explains how angry money is holding you back
• “You can free yourself financially and also emotionally”
Total Recorded Time is 15:30
Is money money? Not to Ken Honda, a best-selling author in Japan who is taking his ideas worldwide.
He says there’s such a thing as angry money and happy money. Even though you can’t see the smile of the money physically, Mr. Honda says you can pretty much guess if it is smiling or not.
“You can free yourself financially and also emotionally by finding and creating that flow of happy money,” he says. “It doesn’t matter how much you make and how much you have – it’s about your attitude.”
The guru of “happy money,” Ken Honda, joins us for this Bizgnus podcast.
Please click here to watch the interview:
• Vito Altavilla tells how he did it
• “It’s more like you’re a chronicler of an age
(Total Recorded Time is 13:12)
Lots of people think they’ve got a book inside of them but few do …
• Only pay and advancement tops clear communications
• “It’s all important that you know which words matter”
(Total Recorded Time is 22:39)
• Expert tells why customer onboarding is as important as the sale
• “Find out what your customers want and need”
(Total Recorded Time is 16:51)
For more than two decades, Donna Weber has …
• A quiet Charlotte family is thrust into Hollywood
• “Writing for me was something that I didn’t share with anybody”
(Total Recorded Time is 18:21)
• Transformation coach points to his own unusual experience
• “I have a mission on this Earth”
(Total Recorded Time is 25:04)
What he describes as a mystical experience has shaped the …
• It’s the 10th leading cause of death in the U.S.
• “When you bring up the word ‘suicide,’ people shut down”
(Total Recorded Time is 26:05)