• Too many in business are letting their creativity languish, expert says
• “Everything about creativity can be learned”
Despite all the talk about innovation, people in business are not taught how to think creatively. As a result, many careers stall and companies are grappling to compete and survive.
“Everything about creativity can be learned,” says creativity expert and business consultant Nir Bashan, author of the new book, “The Creator Mindset: 92 Tools to Unlock the Secrets to Innovation, Growth, and Sustainability (McGraw-Hill; August 2020).
Mr. Bashan has a new way of thinking that he says bridges the gap between the brain’s two hemispheres—the logic-driven left and the creative-inclined right to find innovative solutions to problems and achieve what he calls magnificent harmonious success.
“Analytical skills are important. But in isolation they are damaging,” he says. “As we begin to unite the analytical and the creative, we learn how to be a more effective leader and create an environment that is ripe for opportunity and growth.”
Nir Bashan talks about his research and some of his 92 ideas in this exclusive Bigngus podcast:
You can also watch the interview on the Bizgnus YouTube channel here: https://tinyurl.com/y2hg6vhf
Mr. Bashan is founder and CEO of The Creator Mindset LLC, based in Orlando, Florida. Through his workshops and consulting, he teaches business leaders how to harness the power of creativity to improve profitability, increase sales, and make work more meaningful. His clients include AT&T, Microsoft, Ace Hardware, NFL Network, EA Sports, and JetBlue.
For more information: https://www.nirbashan.com/the-creator-mindset
• Strengthening your organization for the post-COVID world
• This solution is so simple it will need brave leaders
(Total Recorded Time is 38:06)
• How a “mompreneuer” took an idea from her kitchen to a nationwide business
• “Don’t put walls up in front of yourselves that prevent you from …
• What leaders should do when an employee grieves
• “This is a very unspoken, unaddressed area of leadership”
(Total recorded time is 22:45)
• A sea change is underway in how companies operate that could lead to prosperity for some and failure for others
• “A movement that’s been …
• There finally is a better way to sell
• “Our mission is to prove that ‘selling’ isn’t a word to be ashamed of”
(Total recorded time is 32:15)
Challenges to the success of businesses do …
• Former restauranteur knows the real recipe for business success
• “A lesson that’s not just for business, but is actually a lesson for life”
Total Recorded Time is 23:55
Dan Sachs knows …