• Too many in business are letting their creativity languish, expert says
• “Everything about creativity can be learned”
Despite all the talk about innovation, people in business are not taught how to think creatively. As a result, many careers stall and companies are grappling to compete and survive.
“Everything about creativity can be learned,” says creativity expert and business consultant Nir Bashan, author of the new book, “The Creator Mindset: 92 Tools to Unlock the Secrets to Innovation, Growth, and Sustainability (McGraw-Hill; August 2020).
Mr. Bashan has a new way of thinking that he says bridges the gap between the brain’s two hemispheres—the logic-driven left and the creative-inclined right to find innovative solutions to problems and achieve what he calls magnificent harmonious success.
“Analytical skills are important. But in isolation they are damaging,” he says. “As we begin to unite the analytical and the creative, we learn how to be a more effective leader and create an environment that is ripe for opportunity and growth.”
Nir Bashan talks about his research and some of his 92 ideas in this exclusive Bigngus podcast:
You can also watch the interview on the Bizgnus YouTube channel here: https://tinyurl.com/y2hg6vhf
Mr. Bashan is founder and CEO of The Creator Mindset LLC, based in Orlando, Florida. Through his workshops and consulting, he teaches business leaders how to harness the power of creativity to improve profitability, increase sales, and make work more meaningful. His clients include AT&T, Microsoft, Ace Hardware, NFL Network, EA Sports, and JetBlue.
For more information: https://www.nirbashan.com/the-creator-mindset
• Vito Altavilla tells how he did it
• “It’s more like you’re a chronicler of an age
(Total Recorded Time is 13:12)
Lots of people think they’ve got a book inside of them but few do …
• Only pay and advancement tops clear communications
• “It’s all important that you know which words matter”
(Total Recorded Time is 22:39)
• Expert tells why customer onboarding is as important as the sale
• “Find out what your customers want and need”
(Total Recorded Time is 16:51)
For more than two decades, Donna Weber has …
• A quiet Charlotte family is thrust into Hollywood
• “Writing for me was something that I didn’t share with anybody”
(Total Recorded Time is 18:21)
• Transformation coach points to his own unusual experience
• “I have a mission on this Earth”
(Total Recorded Time is 25:04)
What he describes as a mystical experience has shaped the …
• It’s the 10th leading cause of death in the U.S.
• “When you bring up the word ‘suicide,’ people shut down”
(Total Recorded Time is 26:05)