• Survivors of trauma offer paths forward through the COVID pandemic
• “It is truly, ultimately, up to us to heal ourselves”
(Total Recorded Time is 24:10)
The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted people and businesses in many tragic ways. Some firms have failed or are on the verge of shutting their doors permanently the human suffering is numbing.
But some seem to be doing okay. What accounts for that?
Anne Boudreau interviewed 40 survivors of trauma to understand how self-worth helps people survive and thrive.
“It is truly, ultimately, up to us to heal ourselves and develop self-belief, self-value in ourselves,” Ms. Boudreau says. “No one can do it for us.”
She says a major reason is the brain’s ability to develop new pathways, “neuroplasticity” as she explains it.
“You are capable of transcending trauma because you have a brain that wants to grow beyond that trauma,” she says.
Anne Boudreau talks about moving beyond trauma and find new ways to improve attitude, energy, focus, resilience, and ability to heal in this Bizgnus podcast interview.
• What? You didn’t know? Why this is “The Era of Workplace Fun”
• Fun is serious business in recruiting – and retaining – the best
(Total Recorded Time is 42:43)
Repeat after me: “Work …
• Sales expert finds the 100 most critical sales skills
• “Six key themes emerged”
(Total Recorded Time is 16:48)
You might call him the “Readers Digest” for that aisle of books about …
• If you can’t or won’t sell, is business ownership for you?
• “One of the things I hope the book does is that it prevents people from making the big mistakes”
(Total Recorded Time is …
• Expert says it’s time to ditch the old way of selling – pitching, persuading and pressuring
• “Too often social entrepreneurs underestimate the …
• As nation emerges from COVID, leaders face new challenges to keep employees motivated
• “You’ve got to get in the game”
(Total Recorded Time is 18:05)
In addition to its tragic death …
• What leaders should prepare for
• “People are managing it very differently”
(Total Recorded Time is 15:41)
As the U.S. emerges from its worst …