• What leaders should do when an employee grieves
• “This is a very unspoken, unaddressed area of leadership”
(Total recorded time is 22:45)
By just about any definition, these are not good times. We’re trying to cope with a pandemic that could be the worst in a century… the economy has tanked for many companies and workers… politics seems like unending trench warfare and then you add in typical workplace issues many of which, because of those outside pressures, are anything but typical these days.
Include in that grief counseling when one of your staff suffers the loss of a loved one.
“This is a very unspoken, unaddressed area of leadership,” says Anthony Casablanca, co-author of a new book exploring the sensitive area.
• Strengthening your organization for the post-COVID world
• This solution is so simple it will need brave leaders
(Total Recorded Time is 38:06)
• How a “mompreneuer” took an idea from her kitchen to a nationwide business
• “Don’t put walls up in front of yourselves that prevent you from …
• A sea change is underway in how companies operate that could lead to prosperity for some and failure for others
• “A movement that’s been …
• There finally is a better way to sell
• “Our mission is to prove that ‘selling’ isn’t a word to be ashamed of”
(Total recorded time is 32:15)
Challenges to the success of businesses do …
• Former restauranteur knows the real recipe for business success
• “A lesson that’s not just for business, but is actually a lesson for life”
Total Recorded Time is 23:55
Dan Sachs knows …
• Too many in business are letting their creativity languish, expert says
• “Everything about creativity can be learned”
Despite all the talk about innovation, people in business are not …