• Former restauranteur knows the real recipe for business success
• “A lesson that’s not just for business, but is actually a lesson for life”
Total Recorded Time is 23:55
Dan Sachs knows a thing or three about business success.
Now the executive director of the Polsky Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation at the University of Chicago, Mr. Sachs was president of Meerkat Advisory, a hospitality and leadership development advisory group, a professor of management and entrepreneurship at DePaul University, founder and owner of BIN 36 Restaurant Group and holder of a grand diplôme from École de Cuisine La Varenne.
He’s also an author of a book targeting business owners who are looking for greater success.
Mr. Sachs interviewed the top management at nine companies like Zappos and Brooklyn Brewery to show how employers create employee-friendly workplaces to maximize their success.
That recipe of research and personal experience resulted in the book, “The Million Dollar Greeting.”
• The epiphany for a veteran salesman
• “Ethical behavior creates dedicated employees and loyal customers”
After years of selling – used cars, lighting supplies, whatever—Joel Malkoff …
• Visual marketing expert Amy Balliett on how to market to the Incredible Shrinking Attention Span
• What’s 60,000 times faster than the printed word?
(Total recorded time is 31:31)
• Why traditional authoritarian approaches no longer fit today’s leadership needs
• Revealed: The five “Cs” to success
Do nice guys really finish last? Not according to Ed Frauenheim in …
• Today’s marketers were already facing exponential challenges. Then came COVID
• The authority on being agile in marketing offers tips, examples and ideas
(Total Recorded Time is 23:48)
• He wrote 60 books while working fulltime as a newspaper editor
• Wes Boyd gave away his novels
• “I’d rather keep working and keep writing …
• Why your organization’s culture may need to be changed – now
• Expert shows why some companies are dragged down by their corporate culture