• Former restauranteur knows the real recipe for business success
• “A lesson that’s not just for business, but is actually a lesson for life”
Total Recorded Time is 23:55
Dan Sachs knows a thing or three about business success.
Now the executive director of the Polsky Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation at the University of Chicago, Mr. Sachs was president of Meerkat Advisory, a hospitality and leadership development advisory group, a professor of management and entrepreneurship at DePaul University, founder and owner of BIN 36 Restaurant Group and holder of a grand diplôme from École de Cuisine La Varenne.
He’s also an author of a book targeting business owners who are looking for greater success.
Mr. Sachs interviewed the top management at nine companies like Zappos and Brooklyn Brewery to show how employers create employee-friendly workplaces to maximize their success.
That recipe of research and personal experience resulted in the book, “The Million Dollar Greeting.”
• Recession – or worse – ahead, warns economist
• “There’s a good chance we’ll have a recession in 2023”
(Total Recorded Time is 25:02)
The nation’s economy, if not the world economy, is …
• Marine Corps veteran turned author says quantum mechanics points to an inner god
• “I’ve come around to this idea we all have a god inside us”
(TRT is 24:15)
David Richards went from a …
• He taps ancient wisdom
• “So I thought it was time to up end the way we are talking to each other”
(TRT is 20:56)
Elvir Causevic runs a boutique investment bank in San Francisco. But …
• Business coach says even grief can help rebuild success
• “I stumbled upon grief as many of us do”
(Total Recorded Time is 22:37)
Failure and grief can be turned into into personal, …
• David Bentall went through one and has learned
• “It was a very, very painful thing for our family”
(Total Recorded Time is 24:23)
Your children. …
• New writers find it takes more than a turn of phrase
• “It’s one thing that writers should learn early on”
(Total Recorded Time is 17:00)