• Former restauranteur knows the real recipe for business success
• “A lesson that’s not just for business, but is actually a lesson for life”
Total Recorded Time is 23:55
Dan Sachs knows a thing or three about business success.
Now the executive director of the Polsky Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation at the University of Chicago, Mr. Sachs was president of Meerkat Advisory, a hospitality and leadership development advisory group, a professor of management and entrepreneurship at DePaul University, founder and owner of BIN 36 Restaurant Group and holder of a grand diplôme from École de Cuisine La Varenne.
He’s also an author of a book targeting business owners who are looking for greater success.
Mr. Sachs interviewed the top management at nine companies like Zappos and Brooklyn Brewery to show how employers create employee-friendly workplaces to maximize their success.
That recipe of research and personal experience resulted in the book, “The Million Dollar Greeting.”
• Strengthening your organization for the post-COVID world
• This solution is so simple it will need brave leaders
(Total Recorded Time is 38:06)
• How a “mompreneuer” took an idea from her kitchen to a nationwide business
• “Don’t put walls up in front of yourselves that prevent you from …
• What leaders should do when an employee grieves
• “This is a very unspoken, unaddressed area of leadership”
(Total recorded time is 22:45)
• A sea change is underway in how companies operate that could lead to prosperity for some and failure for others
• “A movement that’s been …
• There finally is a better way to sell
• “Our mission is to prove that ‘selling’ isn’t a word to be ashamed of”
(Total recorded time is 32:15)
Challenges to the success of businesses do …
• Too many in business are letting their creativity languish, expert says
• “Everything about creativity can be learned”
Despite all the talk about innovation, people in business are not …