• Strengthening your organization for the post-COVID world
• This solution is so simple it will need brave leaders
(Total Recorded Time is 38:06)
When the COVID pandemic finally ends, will the business world return to its customary form? Our Bizgnus podcast guest hopes there will be a fundamental change… one that could save capitalism.
Darren Dahl, a business journalist who has ghostwritten multiple books, is an advocate of a far more open form of management that he details in a series of books with entrepreneur Jack Stack, president and CEO of SRC Holdings Corporation.
Their newest book is called Change the Game: Saving the American Dream by Closing the Gap between the Haves and the Have-Nots. Impossible you say? Let’s see.
• Vito Altavilla tells how he did it
• “It’s more like you’re a chronicler of an age
(Total Recorded Time is 13:12)
Lots of people think they’ve got a book inside of them but few do …
• Only pay and advancement tops clear communications
• “It’s all important that you know which words matter”
(Total Recorded Time is 22:39)
• Expert tells why customer onboarding is as important as the sale
• “Find out what your customers want and need”
(Total Recorded Time is 16:51)
For more than two decades, Donna Weber has …
• A quiet Charlotte family is thrust into Hollywood
• “Writing for me was something that I didn’t share with anybody”
(Total Recorded Time is 18:21)
• Transformation coach points to his own unusual experience
• “I have a mission on this Earth”
(Total Recorded Time is 25:04)
What he describes as a mystical experience has shaped the …
• It’s the 10th leading cause of death in the U.S.
• “When you bring up the word ‘suicide,’ people shut down”
(Total Recorded Time is 26:05)