• Strengthening your organization for the post-COVID world
• This solution is so simple it will need brave leaders
(Total Recorded Time is 38:06)
When the COVID pandemic finally ends, will the business world return to its customary form? Our Bizgnus podcast guest hopes there will be a fundamental change… one that could save capitalism.
Darren Dahl, a business journalist who has ghostwritten multiple books, is an advocate of a far more open form of management that he details in a series of books with entrepreneur Jack Stack, president and CEO of SRC Holdings Corporation.
Their newest book is called Change the Game: Saving the American Dream by Closing the Gap between the Haves and the Have-Nots. Impossible you say? Let’s see.
• He wrote 60 books while working fulltime as a newspaper editor
• Wes Boyd gave away his novels
• “I’d rather keep working and keep writing …
• Why your organization’s culture may need to be changed – now
• Expert shows why some companies are dragged down by their corporate culture
• Veteran leadership consu,tant boils success down to seven key gears
• “Seventy-five to ninety per-cent of organizations fall short of achieving …
• What happens post-COVID? Our podcast guest talks with 140 top executives
• “What we heard was a kind of shift to humility”
(Total Recorded Time is 10:30)
The COVID-18 pandemic has …
• Expert shows why workplace diversity efforts fall short
• “If you want to hire diverse people, let them be diverse”
(Total Recorded Time is 20:20)
Despite decades of effort, workplace …
• Trying to publish that book? This podcast has insider info that you need to know
• “There are ways of making money. I don’t want to discourage anyone”
(Total Recorded Time is 24:20)