• Strengthening your organization for the post-COVID world
• This solution is so simple it will need brave leaders
(Total Recorded Time is 38:06)
When the COVID pandemic finally ends, will the business world return to its customary form? Our Bizgnus podcast guest hopes there will be a fundamental change… one that could save capitalism.
Darren Dahl, a business journalist who has ghostwritten multiple books, is an advocate of a far more open form of management that he details in a series of books with entrepreneur Jack Stack, president and CEO of SRC Holdings Corporation.
Their newest book is called Change the Game: Saving the American Dream by Closing the Gap between the Haves and the Have-Nots. Impossible you say? Let’s see.
• What is your former boss telling a potential employer about you?
• Allison & Taylor President Jeff Shane warns job hunters not to assume all is well with their references
(TRT is …
• But watchdog says it may be too little and too late
• “I wonder how much money is going to be in this pool”
The Biden administration says the …
• Unequal burden also for Hispanic communities
• Two scientists who revealed the problem are the guests on this Bizgnus Podcast
Acres of asphalt parking lots, unshaded roads, dense …
• Laura Brandao says it’s possible to keep saying “yes” despite adversity
• “It’s for the whole world to say ‘yes’ every day
(Total Recorded Time …
• Corporate real estate expert outlines a new trend powered by technology and the pandemic
• “We’ve really got to start a proper debate”
• Mindfulness trainer Julie Potiker says it’s an age-old practice that applies to the 21st Century
• “It’s not weird; it’s not woo-woo”