• Why your organization’s culture may need to be changed – now
• Expert shows why some companies are dragged down by their corporate culture
When business finally emerges from the COVID pandemic, it will need leaders who recognize the corporate cultures entangling their organizations.
David White, a cognitive anthropologist, is focusing on ways to change corporate cultures based on the emerging “science of the cultural mind.”
In his new book “Disrupting Corporate Culture,” Mr. White says misunderstanding the culture of an organization can block effective leadership, especially when it’s needed to change the organization.
Mr. White talks about cognitive science and how it can be used to build a far deeper understanding of the nature of culture in any organization in this exclusive Bizgnus podcast.
• The epiphany for a veteran salesman
• “Ethical behavior creates dedicated employees and loyal customers”
After years of selling – used cars, lighting supplies, whatever—Joel Malkoff …
• Visual marketing expert Amy Balliett on how to market to the Incredible Shrinking Attention Span
• What’s 60,000 times faster than the printed word?
(Total recorded time is 31:31)
• Why traditional authoritarian approaches no longer fit today’s leadership needs
• Revealed: The five “Cs” to success
Do nice guys really finish last? Not according to Ed Frauenheim in …
• Today’s marketers were already facing exponential challenges. Then came COVID
• The authority on being agile in marketing offers tips, examples and ideas
(Total Recorded Time is 23:48)
• He wrote 60 books while working fulltime as a newspaper editor
• Wes Boyd gave away his novels
• “I’d rather keep working and keep writing …
• Veteran leadership consu,tant boils success down to seven key gears
• “Seventy-five to ninety per-cent of organizations fall short of achieving …