• Why your organization’s culture may need to be changed – now
• Expert shows why some companies are dragged down by their corporate culture
When business finally emerges from the COVID pandemic, it will need leaders who recognize the corporate cultures entangling their organizations.
David White, a cognitive anthropologist, is focusing on ways to change corporate cultures based on the emerging “science of the cultural mind.”
In his new book “Disrupting Corporate Culture,” Mr. White says misunderstanding the culture of an organization can block effective leadership, especially when it’s needed to change the organization.
Mr. White talks about cognitive science and how it can be used to build a far deeper understanding of the nature of culture in any organization in this exclusive Bizgnus podcast.
• What? You didn’t know? Why this is “The Era of Workplace Fun”
• Fun is serious business in recruiting – and retaining – the best
(Total Recorded Time is 42:43)
Repeat after me: “Work …
• Sales expert finds the 100 most critical sales skills
• “Six key themes emerged”
(Total Recorded Time is 16:48)
You might call him the “Readers Digest” for that aisle of books about …
• If you can’t or won’t sell, is business ownership for you?
• “One of the things I hope the book does is that it prevents people from making the big mistakes”
(Total Recorded Time is …
• Expert says it’s time to ditch the old way of selling – pitching, persuading and pressuring
• “Too often social entrepreneurs underestimate the …
• As nation emerges from COVID, leaders face new challenges to keep employees motivated
• “You’ve got to get in the game”
(Total Recorded Time is 18:05)
In addition to its tragic death …
• What leaders should prepare for
• “People are managing it very differently”
(Total Recorded Time is 15:41)
As the U.S. emerges from its worst …