• Today’s marketers were already facing exponential challenges. Then came COVID
• The authority on being agile in marketing offers tips, examples and ideas
(Total Recorded Time is 23:48)
It’s COVID, COVID, COVID. The pandemic is so serious, so widespread and an end to it seems so distant that it could make one wonder if marketing means anything today.
But our Bizgnus Podcast guest says savvy marketers can still make impactful campaigns, even in the midst of the pandemic.
He’s Jim Ewel, who pioneered the concept of agile marketing.
Today’s marketers were already facing exponential challenges. then came COVID. Now what? Mr. Ewell offers tips and examples in this exclusive Bizgnus Podcast.
• And they are getting other firms to do it too
• Updating an old saying
Total Recorded Time is 20:07
There’s a saying used by many business …
• Ken Honda explains how angry money is holding you back
• “You can free yourself financially and also emotionally”
Total Recorded Time is 15:30
• Jo Deaton offers 5 ways to stay resilient during the pandemic
• She says none of this is normal
Total Recorded Time is 9:05
It's been more than a …
• UC Merced researchers say covering the state’s canal matrix with solar panels generates savings, helps clear the air
• “Without taking a bit of …
• Action plan is adopted with two-year deadline
• “We know the challenges are daunting”
Total recorded time is 13:40
With more than one out of every four homeless people in the nation …
• How a Central Valley firefighter is trying to stop the wildfire of suicides in the ranks
• Firefighter suicides surpass on-duty death
Total Recorded Time is 14:49
And if that sounds …