• What happens post-COVID? Our podcast guest talks with 140 top executives
• “What we heard was a kind of shift to humility”
(Total Recorded Time is 10:30)
The COVID-18 pandemic has brough deep changes to many businesses and not just the obvious, such as curbside meal pickups instead of inside dining.
That’s according to a researcher who interviewed 140 chief executive officers from some of the biggest – and smallest – companies about how the pandemic has changed their leadership.
“What we heard was a kind of shift to humility,” says Joseph Michelli of his research “A shift to vulnerability, a shift to increased focus on safety.”
Will such changes help companies and organizations survive? Mr. Michelli notes that it has not meant no furloughs or other cuts. Instead, he has found something not seen in the headlines.
“I saw more people focused on their immediate team members,” he says. “Generally, a focus on the kind of people ‘who brought you to the dance.’”
Joseph Michelli talks about his reach in this Bizgnus Podcast.
• Vito Altavilla tells how he did it
• “It’s more like you’re a chronicler of an age
(Total Recorded Time is 13:12)
Lots of people think they’ve got a book inside of them but few do …
• Only pay and advancement tops clear communications
• “It’s all important that you know which words matter”
(Total Recorded Time is 22:39)
• Expert tells why customer onboarding is as important as the sale
• “Find out what your customers want and need”
(Total Recorded Time is 16:51)
For more than two decades, Donna Weber has …
• A quiet Charlotte family is thrust into Hollywood
• “Writing for me was something that I didn’t share with anybody”
(Total Recorded Time is 18:21)
• Transformation coach points to his own unusual experience
• “I have a mission on this Earth”
(Total Recorded Time is 25:04)
What he describes as a mystical experience has shaped the …
• It’s the 10th leading cause of death in the U.S.
• “When you bring up the word ‘suicide,’ people shut down”
(Total Recorded Time is 26:05)