• What happens post-COVID? Our podcast guest talks with 140 top executives
• “What we heard was a kind of shift to humility”
(Total Recorded Time is 10:30)
The COVID-18 pandemic has brough deep changes to many businesses and not just the obvious, such as curbside meal pickups instead of inside dining.
That’s according to a researcher who interviewed 140 chief executive officers from some of the biggest – and smallest – companies about how the pandemic has changed their leadership.
“What we heard was a kind of shift to humility,” says Joseph Michelli of his research “A shift to vulnerability, a shift to increased focus on safety.”
Will such changes help companies and organizations survive? Mr. Michelli notes that it has not meant no furloughs or other cuts. Instead, he has found something not seen in the headlines.
“I saw more people focused on their immediate team members,” he says. “Generally, a focus on the kind of people ‘who brought you to the dance.’”
Joseph Michelli talks about his reach in this Bizgnus Podcast.
• Mark Willis says people should bank on themselves
• “When do we ever stop to think about our wants and needs are for ourselves?”
Author and …
• New techniques can be applied at home and work
• “We’d like to think we’re good listeners, but….”
(Total Recorded Time is 6:16)
If you’re trying to communicate better at work, perhaps …
• What Hemmingway can teach beginning authors
• “If you want to be a professional, you’ve got to treat it like a job”
(Total Recorded Time is 27:24)
So you think you can write a book? If …
• New brain patterns can help shed limiting beliefs
• “Everything is based around energy. Everything”
(Total Recorded Time is 16:15)
We’ve heard about IQ. And EQ. Now, says veteran …
• Cult victim grows into a meditation teacher and yoga guru
• MahanKirn Khalsa talks about her life
From poverty and degradation to worldwide …
• Survivor of war-torn Berlin recounts life’s lessons
• An ironic twist to Hitler’s car
For many younger people, the horrors of World War Two are something read about in a history book. …