• What happens post-COVID? Our podcast guest talks with 140 top executives
• “What we heard was a kind of shift to humility”
(Total Recorded Time is 10:30)
The COVID-18 pandemic has brough deep changes to many businesses and not just the obvious, such as curbside meal pickups instead of inside dining.
That’s according to a researcher who interviewed 140 chief executive officers from some of the biggest – and smallest – companies about how the pandemic has changed their leadership.
“What we heard was a kind of shift to humility,” says Joseph Michelli of his research “A shift to vulnerability, a shift to increased focus on safety.”
Will such changes help companies and organizations survive? Mr. Michelli notes that it has not meant no furloughs or other cuts. Instead, he has found something not seen in the headlines.
“I saw more people focused on their immediate team members,” he says. “Generally, a focus on the kind of people ‘who brought you to the dance.’”
Joseph Michelli talks about his reach in this Bizgnus Podcast.
• He wrote 60 books while working fulltime as a newspaper editor
• Wes Boyd gave away his novels
• “I’d rather keep working and keep writing …
• Why your organization’s culture may need to be changed – now
• Expert shows why some companies are dragged down by their corporate culture
• Veteran leadership consu,tant boils success down to seven key gears
• “Seventy-five to ninety per-cent of organizations fall short of achieving …
• Expert shows why workplace diversity efforts fall short
• “If you want to hire diverse people, let them be diverse”
(Total Recorded Time is 20:20)
Despite decades of effort, workplace …
• Trying to publish that book? This podcast has insider info that you need to know
• “There are ways of making money. I don’t want to discourage anyone”
(Total Recorded Time is 24:20)
• Lost for decades, music recorded as WW 2 ended is found by a Central Valley teacher
• “This is the only recording of a frontline band unit made in the middle of WWII”
(Total Recorded …