• How a “mompreneuer” took an idea from her kitchen to a nationwide business
• “Don’t put walls up in front of yourselves that prevent you from ultimately getting out there and doing it”
(Total Recorded Time is 31:47)
What was coming out of her tap in her home kitchen didn’t exactly thrill Kara Goldin. Nor did diet soda because the weight never seemed to leave.
Then the idea: unsweetened water with just a hint of fruit taste.
What started as something she made in her kitchen for family and a few friends has turned into a business that now spans 50 states and beyond.
To do it, Ms. Goldin had to invent a new product, find customers who didn’t know they needed it, and overcome other challenges including doubters inside the beverage industry as well as the typical doubts that bounce in the heads of every entrepreneur.
Kara Goldin, inventor of the “Hint” favored water brand joins us on this Bizgnus podcast.
• Vito Altavilla tells how he did it
• “It’s more like you’re a chronicler of an age
(Total Recorded Time is 13:12)
Lots of people think they’ve got a book inside of them but few do …
• Only pay and advancement tops clear communications
• “It’s all important that you know which words matter”
(Total Recorded Time is 22:39)
• Expert tells why customer onboarding is as important as the sale
• “Find out what your customers want and need”
(Total Recorded Time is 16:51)
For more than two decades, Donna Weber has …
• A quiet Charlotte family is thrust into Hollywood
• “Writing for me was something that I didn’t share with anybody”
(Total Recorded Time is 18:21)
• Transformation coach points to his own unusual experience
• “I have a mission on this Earth”
(Total Recorded Time is 25:04)
What he describes as a mystical experience has shaped the …
• It’s the 10th leading cause of death in the U.S.
• “When you bring up the word ‘suicide,’ people shut down”
(Total Recorded Time is 26:05)