• How a “mompreneuer” took an idea from her kitchen to a nationwide business
• “Don’t put walls up in front of yourselves that prevent you from ultimately getting out there and doing it”
(Total Recorded Time is 31:47)
What was coming out of her tap in her home kitchen didn’t exactly thrill Kara Goldin. Nor did diet soda because the weight never seemed to leave.
Then the idea: unsweetened water with just a hint of fruit taste.
What started as something she made in her kitchen for family and a few friends has turned into a business that now spans 50 states and beyond.
To do it, Ms. Goldin had to invent a new product, find customers who didn’t know they needed it, and overcome other challenges including doubters inside the beverage industry as well as the typical doubts that bounce in the heads of every entrepreneur.
Kara Goldin, inventor of the “Hint” favored water brand joins us on this Bizgnus podcast.
• He wrote 60 books while working fulltime as a newspaper editor
• Wes Boyd gave away his novels
• “I’d rather keep working and keep writing …
• Why your organization’s culture may need to be changed – now
• Expert shows why some companies are dragged down by their corporate culture
• Veteran leadership consu,tant boils success down to seven key gears
• “Seventy-five to ninety per-cent of organizations fall short of achieving …
• What happens post-COVID? Our podcast guest talks with 140 top executives
• “What we heard was a kind of shift to humility”
(Total Recorded Time is 10:30)
The COVID-18 pandemic has …
• Expert shows why workplace diversity efforts fall short
• “If you want to hire diverse people, let them be diverse”
(Total Recorded Time is 20:20)
Despite decades of effort, workplace …
• Trying to publish that book? This podcast has insider info that you need to know
• “There are ways of making money. I don’t want to discourage anyone”
(Total Recorded Time is 24:20)