• How a “mompreneuer” took an idea from her kitchen to a nationwide business
• “Don’t put walls up in front of yourselves that prevent you from ultimately getting out there and doing it”
(Total Recorded Time is 31:47)
What was coming out of her tap in her home kitchen didn’t exactly thrill Kara Goldin. Nor did diet soda because the weight never seemed to leave.
Then the idea: unsweetened water with just a hint of fruit taste.
What started as something she made in her kitchen for family and a few friends has turned into a business that now spans 50 states and beyond.
To do it, Ms. Goldin had to invent a new product, find customers who didn’t know they needed it, and overcome other challenges including doubters inside the beverage industry as well as the typical doubts that bounce in the heads of every entrepreneur.
Kara Goldin, inventor of the “Hint” favored water brand joins us on this Bizgnus podcast.
• What? You didn’t know? Why this is “The Era of Workplace Fun”
• Fun is serious business in recruiting – and retaining – the best
(Total Recorded Time is 42:43)
Repeat after me: “Work …
• Sales expert finds the 100 most critical sales skills
• “Six key themes emerged”
(Total Recorded Time is 16:48)
You might call him the “Readers Digest” for that aisle of books about …
• If you can’t or won’t sell, is business ownership for you?
• “One of the things I hope the book does is that it prevents people from making the big mistakes”
(Total Recorded Time is …
• Expert says it’s time to ditch the old way of selling – pitching, persuading and pressuring
• “Too often social entrepreneurs underestimate the …
• As nation emerges from COVID, leaders face new challenges to keep employees motivated
• “You’ve got to get in the game”
(Total Recorded Time is 18:05)
In addition to its tragic death …
• What leaders should prepare for
• “People are managing it very differently”
(Total Recorded Time is 15:41)
As the U.S. emerges from its worst …