• There finally is a better way to sell
• “Our mission is to prove that ‘selling’ isn’t a word to be ashamed of”
(Total recorded time is 32:15)
Challenges to the success of businesses do not begin and end with the COVID-19 pandemic. Before COVID – and likely after it – is the challenge of selling a business’s goods or services.
That’s where Roy Whitten and Scott Roy come in for many companies in more than 40 countries.
They are the authors of the best-selling book “Decision Intelligence Selling: Transform the Way Your People Sell.”
“Our mission is to prove that ‘selling’ isn’t a word to be ashamed of,” says Mr. Roy, who is based in London.
Mr. Whitten, based in Sacramento, adds, “We’re offering a fundamental change of direction on how to sell in a way that increases profitability while upholding the wellbeing of everyone impacted.”
• The epiphany for a veteran salesman
• “Ethical behavior creates dedicated employees and loyal customers”
After years of selling – used cars, lighting supplies, whatever—Joel Malkoff …
• Visual marketing expert Amy Balliett on how to market to the Incredible Shrinking Attention Span
• What’s 60,000 times faster than the printed word?
(Total recorded time is 31:31)
• Why traditional authoritarian approaches no longer fit today’s leadership needs
• Revealed: The five “Cs” to success
Do nice guys really finish last? Not according to Ed Frauenheim in …
• Today’s marketers were already facing exponential challenges. Then came COVID
• The authority on being agile in marketing offers tips, examples and ideas
(Total Recorded Time is 23:48)
• He wrote 60 books while working fulltime as a newspaper editor
• Wes Boyd gave away his novels
• “I’d rather keep working and keep writing …
• Why your organization’s culture may need to be changed – now
• Expert shows why some companies are dragged down by their corporate culture