• There finally is a better way to sell
• “Our mission is to prove that ‘selling’ isn’t a word to be ashamed of”
(Total recorded time is 32:15)
Challenges to the success of businesses do not begin and end with the COVID-19 pandemic. Before COVID – and likely after it – is the challenge of selling a business’s goods or services.
That’s where Roy Whitten and Scott Roy come in for many companies in more than 40 countries.
They are the authors of the best-selling book “Decision Intelligence Selling: Transform the Way Your People Sell.”
“Our mission is to prove that ‘selling’ isn’t a word to be ashamed of,” says Mr. Roy, who is based in London.
Mr. Whitten, based in Sacramento, adds, “We’re offering a fundamental change of direction on how to sell in a way that increases profitability while upholding the wellbeing of everyone impacted.”
• Vito Altavilla tells how he did it
• “It’s more like you’re a chronicler of an age
(Total Recorded Time is 13:12)
Lots of people think they’ve got a book inside of them but few do …
• Only pay and advancement tops clear communications
• “It’s all important that you know which words matter”
(Total Recorded Time is 22:39)
• Expert tells why customer onboarding is as important as the sale
• “Find out what your customers want and need”
(Total Recorded Time is 16:51)
For more than two decades, Donna Weber has …
• A quiet Charlotte family is thrust into Hollywood
• “Writing for me was something that I didn’t share with anybody”
(Total Recorded Time is 18:21)
• Transformation coach points to his own unusual experience
• “I have a mission on this Earth”
(Total Recorded Time is 25:04)
What he describes as a mystical experience has shaped the …
• It’s the 10th leading cause of death in the U.S.
• “When you bring up the word ‘suicide,’ people shut down”
(Total Recorded Time is 26:05)