• Using quantum mechanics in everyday life
• “You create the outcome of your life from within you and your own power”
Total recorded time is 24:57
The writer Agatha Christie had her famous fictional detective Hercule Poirot solve crimes using the “little gray cells” of his brain. Our CVBT interview guest today says we can solve many of our own problems using something much smaller than little gray cells
Janey McKee says we need to use an aspect of quantum mechanics to achieve real success in business and life.
Quantum mechanics holds that nothing is solid, but rather, everything is in fact energy. And, contends Ms McKee, the energy that we give off from the feelings that our thoughts generate may affect our reality more than we ever knew.
“You create the outcome of your life from within you and your own power,” says Ms. McKee.
Although armed with an MBA from the prestigious University of Pittsburgh, Ms. McKee says her outlook on life was shaped by horrendous, personal experiences.
Janet McKee reveals what events shaped her new path and how she is now helping other business leaders redirect their energies for success in this CVBT Audio and Video Interview.
• What? You didn’t know? Why this is “The Era of Workplace Fun”
• Fun is serious business in recruiting – and retaining – the best
(Total Recorded Time is 42:43)
Repeat after me: “Work …
• Sales expert finds the 100 most critical sales skills
• “Six key themes emerged”
(Total Recorded Time is 16:48)
You might call him the “Readers Digest” for that aisle of books about …
• If you can’t or won’t sell, is business ownership for you?
• “One of the things I hope the book does is that it prevents people from making the big mistakes”
(Total Recorded Time is …
• Expert says it’s time to ditch the old way of selling – pitching, persuading and pressuring
• “Too often social entrepreneurs underestimate the …
• As nation emerges from COVID, leaders face new challenges to keep employees motivated
• “You’ve got to get in the game”
(Total Recorded Time is 18:05)
In addition to its tragic death …
• What leaders should prepare for
• “People are managing it very differently”
(Total Recorded Time is 15:41)
As the U.S. emerges from its worst …