• Using quantum mechanics in everyday life
• “You create the outcome of your life from within you and your own power”
Total recorded time is 24:57
The writer Agatha Christie had her famous fictional detective Hercule Poirot solve crimes using the “little gray cells” of his brain. Our CVBT interview guest today says we can solve many of our own problems using something much smaller than little gray cells
Janey McKee says we need to use an aspect of quantum mechanics to achieve real success in business and life.
Quantum mechanics holds that nothing is solid, but rather, everything is in fact energy. And, contends Ms McKee, the energy that we give off from the feelings that our thoughts generate may affect our reality more than we ever knew.
“You create the outcome of your life from within you and your own power,” says Ms. McKee.
Although armed with an MBA from the prestigious University of Pittsburgh, Ms. McKee says her outlook on life was shaped by horrendous, personal experiences.
Janet McKee reveals what events shaped her new path and how she is now helping other business leaders redirect their energies for success in this CVBT Audio and Video Interview.
• The epiphany for a veteran salesman
• “Ethical behavior creates dedicated employees and loyal customers”
After years of selling – used cars, lighting supplies, whatever—Joel Malkoff …
• Visual marketing expert Amy Balliett on how to market to the Incredible Shrinking Attention Span
• What’s 60,000 times faster than the printed word?
(Total recorded time is 31:31)
• Why traditional authoritarian approaches no longer fit today’s leadership needs
• Revealed: The five “Cs” to success
Do nice guys really finish last? Not according to Ed Frauenheim in …
• Today’s marketers were already facing exponential challenges. Then came COVID
• The authority on being agile in marketing offers tips, examples and ideas
(Total Recorded Time is 23:48)
• He wrote 60 books while working fulltime as a newspaper editor
• Wes Boyd gave away his novels
• “I’d rather keep working and keep writing …
• Why your organization’s culture may need to be changed – now
• Expert shows why some companies are dragged down by their corporate culture