• Using quantum mechanics in everyday life
• “You create the outcome of your life from within you and your own power”
Total recorded time is 24:57
The writer Agatha Christie had her famous fictional detective Hercule Poirot solve crimes using the “little gray cells” of his brain. Our CVBT interview guest today says we can solve many of our own problems using something much smaller than little gray cells
Janey McKee says we need to use an aspect of quantum mechanics to achieve real success in business and life.
Quantum mechanics holds that nothing is solid, but rather, everything is in fact energy. And, contends Ms McKee, the energy that we give off from the feelings that our thoughts generate may affect our reality more than we ever knew.
“You create the outcome of your life from within you and your own power,” says Ms. McKee.
Although armed with an MBA from the prestigious University of Pittsburgh, Ms. McKee says her outlook on life was shaped by horrendous, personal experiences.
Janet McKee reveals what events shaped her new path and how she is now helping other business leaders redirect their energies for success in this CVBT Audio and Video Interview.
• And they are getting other firms to do it too
• Updating an old saying
Total Recorded Time is 20:07
There’s a saying used by many business …
• Ken Honda explains how angry money is holding you back
• “You can free yourself financially and also emotionally”
Total Recorded Time is 15:30
• Jo Deaton offers 5 ways to stay resilient during the pandemic
• She says none of this is normal
Total Recorded Time is 9:05
It's been more than a …
• UC Merced researchers say covering the state’s canal matrix with solar panels generates savings, helps clear the air
• “Without taking a bit of …
• Action plan is adopted with two-year deadline
• “We know the challenges are daunting”
Total recorded time is 13:40
With more than one out of every four homeless people in the nation …
• How a Central Valley firefighter is trying to stop the wildfire of suicides in the ranks
• Firefighter suicides surpass on-duty death
Total Recorded Time is 14:49
And if that sounds …