• Why relying on digital connections with customers is not enough
• Consistently raising the bar on customer service
In politics, it’s the economy, stupid. But in business in the 21st Century, it’s the relationship. So says our guest in this CVBT Audio Interview Podcast, John DiJulius, chief executive officer of the DiJulius Group of Cleveland.
He’s written many books and spoken to thousands in his years as a management consultant. Now he’s almost evangelical for a much higher level of customer service.
Mr. DiJulius cautions that while digital connections may be cheaper, it’s still the human relationship that pulls the sales trigger.
It’s fastest 20 minutes you’ve ever spent listening to a podcast. Please click here:
• Success as an author often starts after the book is written
• “You have the ability to control and adjust and tweak”
When Shakespeare put down his …
• Before you recruit from a competitor – or jump to one -- listen to this podcast
• “Nobody should resign on the spur of the moment any more”
• Get rid of that decision-making gut
• “You can certainly go with your gut if you want to end up like Boeing”
Worried that a decision you’re about …
• Author Paul Napper says there’s a common reason so many are anxious in the U.S.
• “We actually have a silent epidemic … of anxiety”
The United …
• Looking for expert advice? Jer Jessi offers the world
• “And we are looking to grow”
Sometimes you have a problem for which not even YouTube videos are specific enough. So how do you get …
• Want to improve your leadership skills? Row across the Atlantic Ocean*
• “I do crazy adventures basically, seemingly impossible things”
• *Or you …