• Why relying on digital connections with customers is not enough
• Consistently raising the bar on customer service
In politics, it’s the economy, stupid. But in business in the 21st Century, it’s the relationship. So says our guest in this CVBT Audio Interview Podcast, John DiJulius, chief executive officer of the DiJulius Group of Cleveland.
He’s written many books and spoken to thousands in his years as a management consultant. Now he’s almost evangelical for a much higher level of customer service.
Mr. DiJulius cautions that while digital connections may be cheaper, it’s still the human relationship that pulls the sales trigger.
It’s fastest 20 minutes you’ve ever spent listening to a podcast. Please click here:
• Why managers need to recognize brain sex
• The “4 C’s” a manager can implement today
• “You can’t ignore gender”
(Total recorded time is 14:41)
In these days of pandemic, every business …
• Music from the heart and heat of World War Two is is being remastered for a 21st Century audience
• “I discovered them while going through his attic”
(Total recorded time is 11:32)
• What leaders can learn from top adventurers
• “The end result if you can work through that conflict and communicate effectively is you get better …
• Management consultant say now is the time for companies to be intensely training the next generation of leaders
• “How do I quickly and …
• Even when working from home, you can strive for a balance between work and life, Fresno State expert says
• “We do better when we’re rested and when we have time away from work”
• Commercial real estate disruptor calls for nore “conscious capitalism”
• “You can create extraordinary success by helping others succeed”
Jonathan Keyser, founder and CEO of the Phoenix, …