• He says artificial intelligence will be the biggest change since the internet
• “AI, and automation in general, will create a lot more jobs”
Sign up for our daily email newsletter here: https://tinyurl.com/syqft9z
Artificial intelligence – is it the stuff of fearsome fiction – or a radiant future for humanity?
Alexander Fleiss, chief executive officer of Rebellion Research, comes down on the side of the latter argument, and decidedly so.
He says his entire company is based on using artificial intelligence as an everyday tool to help investors make better decisions. And that’s just the tip of a very large and often misunderstood iceberg, he says.
“AI, and automation in general, will create a lot more jobs. I think the unemployment rate will go down further and I think the availability and access of better-paying, easier, jobs will be more and more and more,” says Mr. Fleiss.
“Hopefully my predictions will turn out to be conservative,” he says.
*Total Recorded Time. We include this so listeners can budget their time accordingly.
• Recession – or worse – ahead, warns economist
• “There’s a good chance we’ll have a recession in 2023”
(Total Recorded Time is 25:02)
The nation’s economy, if not the world economy, is …
• Marine Corps veteran turned author says quantum mechanics points to an inner god
• “I’ve come around to this idea we all have a god inside us”
(TRT is 24:15)
David Richards went from a …
• He taps ancient wisdom
• “So I thought it was time to up end the way we are talking to each other”
(TRT is 20:56)
Elvir Causevic runs a boutique investment bank in San Francisco. But …
• Business coach says even grief can help rebuild success
• “I stumbled upon grief as many of us do”
(Total Recorded Time is 22:37)
Failure and grief can be turned into into personal, …
• David Bentall went through one and has learned
• “It was a very, very painful thing for our family”
(Total Recorded Time is 24:23)
Your children. …
• New writers find it takes more than a turn of phrase
• “It’s one thing that writers should learn early on”
(Total Recorded Time is 17:00)