• He says artificial intelligence will be the biggest change since the internet
• “AI, and automation in general, will create a lot more jobs”
Sign up for our daily email newsletter here: https://tinyurl.com/syqft9z
Artificial intelligence – is it the stuff of fearsome fiction – or a radiant future for humanity?
Alexander Fleiss, chief executive officer of Rebellion Research, comes down on the side of the latter argument, and decidedly so.
He says his entire company is based on using artificial intelligence as an everyday tool to help investors make better decisions. And that’s just the tip of a very large and often misunderstood iceberg, he says.
“AI, and automation in general, will create a lot more jobs. I think the unemployment rate will go down further and I think the availability and access of better-paying, easier, jobs will be more and more and more,” says Mr. Fleiss.
“Hopefully my predictions will turn out to be conservative,” he says.
*Total Recorded Time. We include this so listeners can budget their time accordingly.
• Vito Altavilla tells how he did it
• “It’s more like you’re a chronicler of an age
(Total Recorded Time is 13:12)
Lots of people think they’ve got a book inside of them but few do …
• Only pay and advancement tops clear communications
• “It’s all important that you know which words matter”
(Total Recorded Time is 22:39)
• Expert tells why customer onboarding is as important as the sale
• “Find out what your customers want and need”
(Total Recorded Time is 16:51)
For more than two decades, Donna Weber has …
• A quiet Charlotte family is thrust into Hollywood
• “Writing for me was something that I didn’t share with anybody”
(Total Recorded Time is 18:21)
• Transformation coach points to his own unusual experience
• “I have a mission on this Earth”
(Total Recorded Time is 25:04)
What he describes as a mystical experience has shaped the …
• It’s the 10th leading cause of death in the U.S.
• “When you bring up the word ‘suicide,’ people shut down”
(Total Recorded Time is 26:05)