• He says artificial intelligence will be the biggest change since the internet
• “AI, and automation in general, will create a lot more jobs”
Sign up for our daily email newsletter here: https://tinyurl.com/syqft9z
Artificial intelligence – is it the stuff of fearsome fiction – or a radiant future for humanity?
Alexander Fleiss, chief executive officer of Rebellion Research, comes down on the side of the latter argument, and decidedly so.
He says his entire company is based on using artificial intelligence as an everyday tool to help investors make better decisions. And that’s just the tip of a very large and often misunderstood iceberg, he says.
“AI, and automation in general, will create a lot more jobs. I think the unemployment rate will go down further and I think the availability and access of better-paying, easier, jobs will be more and more and more,” says Mr. Fleiss.
“Hopefully my predictions will turn out to be conservative,” he says.
*Total Recorded Time. We include this so listeners can budget their time accordingly.
• And they are getting other firms to do it too
• Updating an old saying
Total Recorded Time is 20:07
There’s a saying used by many business …
• Ken Honda explains how angry money is holding you back
• “You can free yourself financially and also emotionally”
Total Recorded Time is 15:30
• Jo Deaton offers 5 ways to stay resilient during the pandemic
• She says none of this is normal
Total Recorded Time is 9:05
It's been more than a …
• UC Merced researchers say covering the state’s canal matrix with solar panels generates savings, helps clear the air
• “Without taking a bit of …
• Action plan is adopted with two-year deadline
• “We know the challenges are daunting”
Total recorded time is 13:40
With more than one out of every four homeless people in the nation …
• How a Central Valley firefighter is trying to stop the wildfire of suicides in the ranks
• Firefighter suicides surpass on-duty death
Total Recorded Time is 14:49
And if that sounds …