• Why putting competition and profits hurts your entire organization
• “It’s not just about meeting specific metrics or goals”
(Total Recorded Time is 15:27)
With the COVID-19 pandemic forcing businesses to rethink how they operate, now is the time to find a better way to a stronger bottom line says author and business leadership consultant Dan Bruder.
“What type of impact could your company have on its customers, employees, and community if everyone was collectively focused on pursuing a common cause?” Mr. Bruder asks.
He says an organization’s potential “is exponentially greater than the level at which most are operating today.”
Mr. Bruder’s solution is something he calls “blendification,” which he says is a new process that systematically builds and blends a company’s culture, strategy, and execution, while inspiring leaders to maximize their human potential and lead others to do the same.
“What can we do at work to blend our company together so that our company can realize or pursue its potential,” he says “And when I look at potential of an organization, it’s not just about meeting specific metrics or goals.”
Dan Bruder explains his new system in this exclusive CVBT Audio Interview Podcast.
Mr. Bruder, CEO of Fusion Dynamics Group, an international strategy and leadership consulting firm based in Denver, Colorado, has put his plan into a new book, “The Blendification System: Activating Potential by Connecting Culture, Strategy, and Execution (Productivity Press; June 2020).
For more information: www.BlendificationSystem.com
• Too many in business are letting their creativity languish, expert says
• “Everything about creativity can be learned”
Despite all the talk about innovation, people in business are not …
• Public pension plans are just murder for insider Josiah Vencel
• “It’s nonfiction wrapped in fiction”
There are only a few ways to keep a public pension fund financially viable: …
• No, you’re not immune to bias
• “Work that really does have an impact is when you help people understand the way they’re making decisions”
Howard Ross, a lifelong social justice …
• Expert Jennifer Kahnweiler says it’s time organizations were introvert-friendly
• “You’ll get so much more out of your team if you play to their preferences”
(Total recorded time is …
• How to spot the hidden technology reefs that could shipwreck your small business
• “You can be leveraging technology in the same way that a …
• Why are COVID rates so high in the Central Valley?
• UC Merced professor has an unsettling answer
A new study from the University of California, Merced, finds a link between low-wage …