• Why putting competition and profits hurts your entire organization
• “It’s not just about meeting specific metrics or goals”
(Total Recorded Time is 15:27)
With the COVID-19 pandemic forcing businesses to rethink how they operate, now is the time to find a better way to a stronger bottom line says author and business leadership consultant Dan Bruder.
“What type of impact could your company have on its customers, employees, and community if everyone was collectively focused on pursuing a common cause?” Mr. Bruder asks.
He says an organization’s potential “is exponentially greater than the level at which most are operating today.”
Mr. Bruder’s solution is something he calls “blendification,” which he says is a new process that systematically builds and blends a company’s culture, strategy, and execution, while inspiring leaders to maximize their human potential and lead others to do the same.
“What can we do at work to blend our company together so that our company can realize or pursue its potential,” he says “And when I look at potential of an organization, it’s not just about meeting specific metrics or goals.”
Dan Bruder explains his new system in this exclusive CVBT Audio Interview Podcast.
Mr. Bruder, CEO of Fusion Dynamics Group, an international strategy and leadership consulting firm based in Denver, Colorado, has put his plan into a new book, “The Blendification System: Activating Potential by Connecting Culture, Strategy, and Execution (Productivity Press; June 2020).
For more information: www.BlendificationSystem.com
• He wrote 60 books while working fulltime as a newspaper editor
• Wes Boyd gave away his novels
• “I’d rather keep working and keep writing …
• Why your organization’s culture may need to be changed – now
• Expert shows why some companies are dragged down by their corporate culture
• Veteran leadership consu,tant boils success down to seven key gears
• “Seventy-five to ninety per-cent of organizations fall short of achieving …
• What happens post-COVID? Our podcast guest talks with 140 top executives
• “What we heard was a kind of shift to humility”
(Total Recorded Time is 10:30)
The COVID-18 pandemic has …
• Expert shows why workplace diversity efforts fall short
• “If you want to hire diverse people, let them be diverse”
(Total Recorded Time is 20:20)
Despite decades of effort, workplace …
• Trying to publish that book? This podcast has insider info that you need to know
• “There are ways of making money. I don’t want to discourage anyone”
(Total Recorded Time is 24:20)