• Why putting competition and profits hurts your entire organization
• “It’s not just about meeting specific metrics or goals”
(Total Recorded Time is 15:27)
With the COVID-19 pandemic forcing businesses to rethink how they operate, now is the time to find a better way to a stronger bottom line says author and business leadership consultant Dan Bruder.
“What type of impact could your company have on its customers, employees, and community if everyone was collectively focused on pursuing a common cause?” Mr. Bruder asks.
He says an organization’s potential “is exponentially greater than the level at which most are operating today.”
Mr. Bruder’s solution is something he calls “blendification,” which he says is a new process that systematically builds and blends a company’s culture, strategy, and execution, while inspiring leaders to maximize their human potential and lead others to do the same.
“What can we do at work to blend our company together so that our company can realize or pursue its potential,” he says “And when I look at potential of an organization, it’s not just about meeting specific metrics or goals.”
Dan Bruder explains his new system in this exclusive CVBT Audio Interview Podcast.
Mr. Bruder, CEO of Fusion Dynamics Group, an international strategy and leadership consulting firm based in Denver, Colorado, has put his plan into a new book, “The Blendification System: Activating Potential by Connecting Culture, Strategy, and Execution (Productivity Press; June 2020).
For more information: www.BlendificationSystem.com
• What is your former boss telling a potential employer about you?
• Allison & Taylor President Jeff Shane warns job hunters not to assume all is well with their references
(TRT is …
• But watchdog says it may be too little and too late
• “I wonder how much money is going to be in this pool”
The Biden administration says the …
• Unequal burden also for Hispanic communities
• Two scientists who revealed the problem are the guests on this Bizgnus Podcast
Acres of asphalt parking lots, unshaded roads, dense …
• Laura Brandao says it’s possible to keep saying “yes” despite adversity
• “It’s for the whole world to say ‘yes’ every day
(Total Recorded Time …
• Corporate real estate expert outlines a new trend powered by technology and the pandemic
• “We’ve really got to start a proper debate”
• Mindfulness trainer Julie Potiker says it’s an age-old practice that applies to the 21st Century
• “It’s not weird; it’s not woo-woo”