• Why putting competition and profits hurts your entire organization
• “It’s not just about meeting specific metrics or goals”
(Total Recorded Time is 15:27)
With the COVID-19 pandemic forcing businesses to rethink how they operate, now is the time to find a better way to a stronger bottom line says author and business leadership consultant Dan Bruder.
“What type of impact could your company have on its customers, employees, and community if everyone was collectively focused on pursuing a common cause?” Mr. Bruder asks.
He says an organization’s potential “is exponentially greater than the level at which most are operating today.”
Mr. Bruder’s solution is something he calls “blendification,” which he says is a new process that systematically builds and blends a company’s culture, strategy, and execution, while inspiring leaders to maximize their human potential and lead others to do the same.
“What can we do at work to blend our company together so that our company can realize or pursue its potential,” he says “And when I look at potential of an organization, it’s not just about meeting specific metrics or goals.”
Dan Bruder explains his new system in this exclusive CVBT Audio Interview Podcast.
Mr. Bruder, CEO of Fusion Dynamics Group, an international strategy and leadership consulting firm based in Denver, Colorado, has put his plan into a new book, “The Blendification System: Activating Potential by Connecting Culture, Strategy, and Execution (Productivity Press; June 2020).
For more information: www.BlendificationSystem.com
• What? You didn’t know? Why this is “The Era of Workplace Fun”
• Fun is serious business in recruiting – and retaining – the best
(Total Recorded Time is 42:43)
Repeat after me: “Work …
• Sales expert finds the 100 most critical sales skills
• “Six key themes emerged”
(Total Recorded Time is 16:48)
You might call him the “Readers Digest” for that aisle of books about …
• If you can’t or won’t sell, is business ownership for you?
• “One of the things I hope the book does is that it prevents people from making the big mistakes”
(Total Recorded Time is …
• Expert says it’s time to ditch the old way of selling – pitching, persuading and pressuring
• “Too often social entrepreneurs underestimate the …
• As nation emerges from COVID, leaders face new challenges to keep employees motivated
• “You’ve got to get in the game”
(Total Recorded Time is 18:05)
In addition to its tragic death …
• What leaders should prepare for
• “People are managing it very differently”
(Total Recorded Time is 15:41)
As the U.S. emerges from its worst …