• Even when working from home, you can strive for a balance between work and life, Fresno State expert says
• “We do better when we’re rested and when we have time away from work”
Total Recorded Time is 13:13
Remember when going to your place of business meant getting dressed and then driving somewhere? But for months now going to work for millions has meant ambling down the hallway in your pjs to sit with your laptop at the kitchen table to work remotely amid the debris left from breakfast.
Talk about being on call 24-7.
And that brings us to our CVBT Interview guest… an expert on dealing with being on-call 24-7…. Julie Olson-Buchanan, who is the interim dean of Fresno State’s Craig School of Business.
• Vito Altavilla tells how he did it
• “It’s more like you’re a chronicler of an age
(Total Recorded Time is 13:12)
Lots of people think they’ve got a book inside of them but few do …
• Only pay and advancement tops clear communications
• “It’s all important that you know which words matter”
(Total Recorded Time is 22:39)
• Expert tells why customer onboarding is as important as the sale
• “Find out what your customers want and need”
(Total Recorded Time is 16:51)
For more than two decades, Donna Weber has …
• A quiet Charlotte family is thrust into Hollywood
• “Writing for me was something that I didn’t share with anybody”
(Total Recorded Time is 18:21)
• Transformation coach points to his own unusual experience
• “I have a mission on this Earth”
(Total Recorded Time is 25:04)
What he describes as a mystical experience has shaped the …
• It’s the 10th leading cause of death in the U.S.
• “When you bring up the word ‘suicide,’ people shut down”
(Total Recorded Time is 26:05)