• Why managers need to recognize brain sex
• The “4 C’s” a manager can implement today
• “You can’t ignore gender”
(Total recorded time is 14:41)
In these days of pandemic, every business needs to get the most out of its greatest asset: it’s employees.
But in many businesses, half or more of that potential is going unused or is mis-used.
That’s because women are being asked to think like certain types of men, to compete like men, solve problems like men, and communicate like men -- even though their brains are fundamentally and structurally different, says neuropsychologist and corporate coach Kate Lanz, founder and CEO of Mindbridge, a UK-based global leadership company.
“You can’t ignore gender,” says Ms. Lanz. “There are differences between men’s and women’s brains that play out in the workplace. Understanding brain sex difference is actually a ‘secret sauce’ of performance.”
Kate Lanz delves into the differences and what managers should do to tap this often-unrecognized asset in this CVBT Audio Interview Podcast (via Skype). Please click here to listen or to download the audio file:
• What? You didn’t know? Why this is “The Era of Workplace Fun”
• Fun is serious business in recruiting – and retaining – the best
(Total Recorded Time is 42:43)
Repeat after me: “Work …
• Sales expert finds the 100 most critical sales skills
• “Six key themes emerged”
(Total Recorded Time is 16:48)
You might call him the “Readers Digest” for that aisle of books about …
• If you can’t or won’t sell, is business ownership for you?
• “One of the things I hope the book does is that it prevents people from making the big mistakes”
(Total Recorded Time is …
• Expert says it’s time to ditch the old way of selling – pitching, persuading and pressuring
• “Too often social entrepreneurs underestimate the …
• As nation emerges from COVID, leaders face new challenges to keep employees motivated
• “You’ve got to get in the game”
(Total Recorded Time is 18:05)
In addition to its tragic death …
• What leaders should prepare for
• “People are managing it very differently”
(Total Recorded Time is 15:41)
As the U.S. emerges from its worst …