• Why managers need to recognize brain sex
• The “4 C’s” a manager can implement today
• “You can’t ignore gender”
(Total recorded time is 14:41)
In these days of pandemic, every business needs to get the most out of its greatest asset: it’s employees.
But in many businesses, half or more of that potential is going unused or is mis-used.
That’s because women are being asked to think like certain types of men, to compete like men, solve problems like men, and communicate like men -- even though their brains are fundamentally and structurally different, says neuropsychologist and corporate coach Kate Lanz, founder and CEO of Mindbridge, a UK-based global leadership company.
“You can’t ignore gender,” says Ms. Lanz. “There are differences between men’s and women’s brains that play out in the workplace. Understanding brain sex difference is actually a ‘secret sauce’ of performance.”
Kate Lanz delves into the differences and what managers should do to tap this often-unrecognized asset in this CVBT Audio Interview Podcast (via Skype). Please click here to listen or to download the audio file:
• Vito Altavilla tells how he did it
• “It’s more like you’re a chronicler of an age
(Total Recorded Time is 13:12)
Lots of people think they’ve got a book inside of them but few do …
• Only pay and advancement tops clear communications
• “It’s all important that you know which words matter”
(Total Recorded Time is 22:39)
• Expert tells why customer onboarding is as important as the sale
• “Find out what your customers want and need”
(Total Recorded Time is 16:51)
For more than two decades, Donna Weber has …
• A quiet Charlotte family is thrust into Hollywood
• “Writing for me was something that I didn’t share with anybody”
(Total Recorded Time is 18:21)
• Transformation coach points to his own unusual experience
• “I have a mission on this Earth”
(Total Recorded Time is 25:04)
What he describes as a mystical experience has shaped the …
• It’s the 10th leading cause of death in the U.S.
• “When you bring up the word ‘suicide,’ people shut down”
(Total Recorded Time is 26:05)