• How businesses are pivoting to get ready for a post-COVID world
• “What do you manage to? That’s the hardest determination at this point”
(Total Recorded Time 11:38)
Subscribe to the CVBT Daily Executive Newsletter here:
With some states “re-opening” after weeks of COVID-19 lockdowns, business is trying to see how much they will have to pivot to meet new opportunities, says Mark McKee, president and chief operating officer of the online payroll and back office services company OnPay.
“As people have started to understand more of what we’re up against and maybe how long it will take, they talk about how do we now pivot our businesses to be online … or having a physical presence in a safe way,” Mr. McKee says.
Mark McKee talks about what he’s hearing about business post-COVID in this CVBT Audio Interview Podcast.
Mr. McKee says the new federal stimulus programs, while initially confusing to many, offer some lifelines to stay liquid.
“I think the best tool for most businesses is to utilize the PPP (paycheck protection program) although they’ve just run out of the second round of funding for that,” Mr. McKee says. “That seems to be the cleanest and easiest way for most to get short-term liquidity on the book and potentially some of that forgiven.”
In the podcast, he offers other ways to tap the federal funds along with what he’s hearing from businesses across the nation about the future.
“What do you manage to? That’s the hardest determination at this point,” he says. “What is the end point we’re all managing for?”
For more information: https://onpay.com/covid-19
• Strengthening your organization for the post-COVID world
• This solution is so simple it will need brave leaders
(Total Recorded Time is 38:06)
• How a “mompreneuer” took an idea from her kitchen to a nationwide business
• “Don’t put walls up in front of yourselves that prevent you from …
• What leaders should do when an employee grieves
• “This is a very unspoken, unaddressed area of leadership”
(Total recorded time is 22:45)
• A sea change is underway in how companies operate that could lead to prosperity for some and failure for others
• “A movement that’s been …
• There finally is a better way to sell
• “Our mission is to prove that ‘selling’ isn’t a word to be ashamed of”
(Total recorded time is 32:15)
Challenges to the success of businesses do …
• Former restauranteur knows the real recipe for business success
• “A lesson that’s not just for business, but is actually a lesson for life”
Total Recorded Time is 23:55
Dan Sachs knows …