• Disruptive times demands innovative leaders – but where are they?
• “Adaptive leadership is required”
Subscribe to the CVBT Executive Newsletter here:
In disruptive times such as these, it takes a new type of leader to guide businesses – leaders for whom innovation seems to be part of their DNA.
Maureen Metcalf, founder of the Innovative Leadership Institute in Columbus, Ohio, says these new leaders can mean increased profitability and increased employee effectiveness.
Such leaders don’t just walk in the door. But Ms. Metcalf says they may already be on staff, just needing the right guidance.
“Adaptive leadership is required. We as leaders are part of the systems we lead and we need to change ourselves so that we can sustain the changes our systems are making,” she says.
Maureen Metcalf joins us via Zoom on this CVBT Audio Interview Podcast to tell us more, including the story about why a restaurant chain re-thought its policy about employees getting free food….
• Mark Willis says people should bank on themselves
• “When do we ever stop to think about our wants and needs are for ourselves?”
Author and …
• New techniques can be applied at home and work
• “We’d like to think we’re good listeners, but….”
(Total Recorded Time is 6:16)
If you’re trying to communicate better at work, perhaps …
• What Hemmingway can teach beginning authors
• “If you want to be a professional, you’ve got to treat it like a job”
(Total Recorded Time is 27:24)
So you think you can write a book? If …
• New brain patterns can help shed limiting beliefs
• “Everything is based around energy. Everything”
(Total Recorded Time is 16:15)
We’ve heard about IQ. And EQ. Now, says veteran …
• Cult victim grows into a meditation teacher and yoga guru
• MahanKirn Khalsa talks about her life
From poverty and degradation to worldwide …
• Survivor of war-torn Berlin recounts life’s lessons
• An ironic twist to Hitler’s car
For many younger people, the horrors of World War Two are something read about in a history book. …