• Disruptive times demands innovative leaders – but where are they?
• “Adaptive leadership is required”
Subscribe to the CVBT Executive Newsletter here:
In disruptive times such as these, it takes a new type of leader to guide businesses – leaders for whom innovation seems to be part of their DNA.
Maureen Metcalf, founder of the Innovative Leadership Institute in Columbus, Ohio, says these new leaders can mean increased profitability and increased employee effectiveness.
Such leaders don’t just walk in the door. But Ms. Metcalf says they may already be on staff, just needing the right guidance.
“Adaptive leadership is required. We as leaders are part of the systems we lead and we need to change ourselves so that we can sustain the changes our systems are making,” she says.
Maureen Metcalf joins us via Zoom on this CVBT Audio Interview Podcast to tell us more, including the story about why a restaurant chain re-thought its policy about employees getting free food….
• Northeastern University executive professor says she has a better way to get a new job
• She calls it “boutique employability”
Suddenly, finding a new job is much harder, thanks to the …
• With a dash of magic, he has motivated thousands
• “I was a very shy kid”
Subscribe to our daily CVBT Executive Nesletter by email here:
In talking with Jon …
• Outplacement export says immediate, and big, government action needed to avert massive layoffs
• “This is truly unprecedented in the way it’s …
• Global supply chains are unprepared
• “We’re in for a global recession”
The COVID-19 coronavirus may well trigger a massive worldwide economic downturn. …
• He says artificial intelligence will be the biggest change since the internet
• “AI, and automation in general, will create a lot more jobs”
Sign up for our daily email …
• Software startup entrepreneur is taking machine learning to new levels
• “We realized there was a lot more opportunity than we’d initially thought of”
Please click here for our daily …