• Disruptive times demands innovative leaders – but where are they?
• “Adaptive leadership is required”
Subscribe to the CVBT Executive Newsletter here:
In disruptive times such as these, it takes a new type of leader to guide businesses – leaders for whom innovation seems to be part of their DNA.
Maureen Metcalf, founder of the Innovative Leadership Institute in Columbus, Ohio, says these new leaders can mean increased profitability and increased employee effectiveness.
Such leaders don’t just walk in the door. But Ms. Metcalf says they may already be on staff, just needing the right guidance.
“Adaptive leadership is required. We as leaders are part of the systems we lead and we need to change ourselves so that we can sustain the changes our systems are making,” she says.
Maureen Metcalf joins us via Zoom on this CVBT Audio Interview Podcast to tell us more, including the story about why a restaurant chain re-thought its policy about employees getting free food….
• Why managers need to recognize brain sex
• The “4 C’s” a manager can implement today
• “You can’t ignore gender”
(Total recorded time is 14:41)
In these days of pandemic, every business …
• Music from the heart and heat of World War Two is is being remastered for a 21st Century audience
• “I discovered them while going through his attic”
(Total recorded time is 11:32)
• What leaders can learn from top adventurers
• “The end result if you can work through that conflict and communicate effectively is you get better …
• Management consultant say now is the time for companies to be intensely training the next generation of leaders
• “How do I quickly and …
• Even when working from home, you can strive for a balance between work and life, Fresno State expert says
• “We do better when we’re rested and when we have time away from work”
• Commercial real estate disruptor calls for nore “conscious capitalism”
• “You can create extraordinary success by helping others succeed”
Jonathan Keyser, founder and CEO of the Phoenix, …