• Lathrop CPA explains why it’s not too late to apply for federal help for a small business
• “There’s still some money out there”
It’s not too late for small business owners to apply for federal help, says veteran Central Valley CPA Peter Holtz, whose practice is based in Lathrop.
He says there’s still about one-third of the second round of the “Paycheck Protection Program” (PPP) still unallocated. “There’s still some money out there in PPPs,” he says.
He says his firm alone has helped Valley-based small businesses get about $11 million in the PPP loans.
“We’re working with them now to work through the forgiveness process … so that hopefully this will be capital they can retain in their business and help them stay open or re-open, in some cases,” Mr. Holtz says.
Please click here to list to this CVBT Audio Interview Podcast with Peter Holtz…
• Why are COVID rates so high in the Central Valley?
• UC Merced professor has an unsettling answer
A new study from the University of California, Merced, finds a link between low-wage …
• Renowned psychology professor reveals research that could boost your team’s productivity and reduce stress
• “Just looking at the blue color for …
• Are “microagressions” poisoning your relationships?
• “Microaggressions, typically, are neither micro nor aggressive”
Total recorded time is 15:55
Every day, people exclude and …
• Using quantum mechanics in everyday life
• “You create the outcome of your life from within you and your own power”
Total recorded time is 24:57
The writer Agatha Christie had her …
• Why the jobless numbers are not going down
• “Despite a couple positive signals that we’ve seen, there’s some real worry”
Total Recorded Time is 7:49
The Department of Labor said last …
• New president of University of the Pacific offers vision for the future of the university
• “I’m so inspired by our young people today”
(Total Recorded Time is 18:27)
The tri-campus …