• Lathrop CPA explains why it’s not too late to apply for federal help for a small business
• “There’s still some money out there”
It’s not too late for small business owners to apply for federal help, says veteran Central Valley CPA Peter Holtz, whose practice is based in Lathrop.
He says there’s still about one-third of the second round of the “Paycheck Protection Program” (PPP) still unallocated. “There’s still some money out there in PPPs,” he says.
He says his firm alone has helped Valley-based small businesses get about $11 million in the PPP loans.
“We’re working with them now to work through the forgiveness process … so that hopefully this will be capital they can retain in their business and help them stay open or re-open, in some cases,” Mr. Holtz says.
Please click here to list to this CVBT Audio Interview Podcast with Peter Holtz…
• What? You didn’t know? Why this is “The Era of Workplace Fun”
• Fun is serious business in recruiting – and retaining – the best
(Total Recorded Time is 42:43)
Repeat after me: “Work …
• Sales expert finds the 100 most critical sales skills
• “Six key themes emerged”
(Total Recorded Time is 16:48)
You might call him the “Readers Digest” for that aisle of books about …
• If you can’t or won’t sell, is business ownership for you?
• “One of the things I hope the book does is that it prevents people from making the big mistakes”
(Total Recorded Time is …
• Expert says it’s time to ditch the old way of selling – pitching, persuading and pressuring
• “Too often social entrepreneurs underestimate the …
• As nation emerges from COVID, leaders face new challenges to keep employees motivated
• “You’ve got to get in the game”
(Total Recorded Time is 18:05)
In addition to its tragic death …
• What leaders should prepare for
• “People are managing it very differently”
(Total Recorded Time is 15:41)
As the U.S. emerges from its worst …