• Lathrop CPA explains why it’s not too late to apply for federal help for a small business
• “There’s still some money out there”
It’s not too late for small business owners to apply for federal help, says veteran Central Valley CPA Peter Holtz, whose practice is based in Lathrop.
He says there’s still about one-third of the second round of the “Paycheck Protection Program” (PPP) still unallocated. “There’s still some money out there in PPPs,” he says.
He says his firm alone has helped Valley-based small businesses get about $11 million in the PPP loans.
“We’re working with them now to work through the forgiveness process … so that hopefully this will be capital they can retain in their business and help them stay open or re-open, in some cases,” Mr. Holtz says.
Please click here to list to this CVBT Audio Interview Podcast with Peter Holtz…
• The epiphany for a veteran salesman
• “Ethical behavior creates dedicated employees and loyal customers”
After years of selling – used cars, lighting supplies, whatever—Joel Malkoff …
• Visual marketing expert Amy Balliett on how to market to the Incredible Shrinking Attention Span
• What’s 60,000 times faster than the printed word?
(Total recorded time is 31:31)
• Why traditional authoritarian approaches no longer fit today’s leadership needs
• Revealed: The five “Cs” to success
Do nice guys really finish last? Not according to Ed Frauenheim in …
• Today’s marketers were already facing exponential challenges. Then came COVID
• The authority on being agile in marketing offers tips, examples and ideas
(Total Recorded Time is 23:48)
• He wrote 60 books while working fulltime as a newspaper editor
• Wes Boyd gave away his novels
• “I’d rather keep working and keep writing …
• Why your organization’s culture may need to be changed – now
• Expert shows why some companies are dragged down by their corporate culture