• The doctor is in and ready to cure meeting malaise
• “It’s such a universal issue, meetings”
Total Recorded Time (TRT) is 25:44
Subscribe to the CVBT Executive Newsletter here:
Oh, no. Another meeting. Meetings in organizations, whether in person (remember those?) or virtual can make everyone shudder.
So we’ve called the doctor.
Doctor Rick Brinkman, perhaps better known as a motivational speaker, trainer and author, says there is no reason to dread meetings – if. If they are managed properly and if attendees know how to get the most out of them, he says.
“It’s such a universal issue, meetings,” he says. “There are too many meetings, first of all. A lot of them don’t make sense to people. They might be meeting just because we’ve always been meeting.”
• Vito Altavilla tells how he did it
• “It’s more like you’re a chronicler of an age
(Total Recorded Time is 13:12)
Lots of people think they’ve got a book inside of them but few do …
• Only pay and advancement tops clear communications
• “It’s all important that you know which words matter”
(Total Recorded Time is 22:39)
• Expert tells why customer onboarding is as important as the sale
• “Find out what your customers want and need”
(Total Recorded Time is 16:51)
For more than two decades, Donna Weber has …
• A quiet Charlotte family is thrust into Hollywood
• “Writing for me was something that I didn’t share with anybody”
(Total Recorded Time is 18:21)
• Transformation coach points to his own unusual experience
• “I have a mission on this Earth”
(Total Recorded Time is 25:04)
What he describes as a mystical experience has shaped the …
• It’s the 10th leading cause of death in the U.S.
• “When you bring up the word ‘suicide,’ people shut down”
(Total Recorded Time is 26:05)