• The doctor is in and ready to cure meeting malaise
• “It’s such a universal issue, meetings”
Total Recorded Time (TRT) is 25:44
Subscribe to the CVBT Executive Newsletter here:
Oh, no. Another meeting. Meetings in organizations, whether in person (remember those?) or virtual can make everyone shudder.
So we’ve called the doctor.
Doctor Rick Brinkman, perhaps better known as a motivational speaker, trainer and author, says there is no reason to dread meetings – if. If they are managed properly and if attendees know how to get the most out of them, he says.
“It’s such a universal issue, meetings,” he says. “There are too many meetings, first of all. A lot of them don’t make sense to people. They might be meeting just because we’ve always been meeting.”
• What? You didn’t know? Why this is “The Era of Workplace Fun”
• Fun is serious business in recruiting – and retaining – the best
(Total Recorded Time is 42:43)
Repeat after me: “Work …
• Sales expert finds the 100 most critical sales skills
• “Six key themes emerged”
(Total Recorded Time is 16:48)
You might call him the “Readers Digest” for that aisle of books about …
• If you can’t or won’t sell, is business ownership for you?
• “One of the things I hope the book does is that it prevents people from making the big mistakes”
(Total Recorded Time is …
• Expert says it’s time to ditch the old way of selling – pitching, persuading and pressuring
• “Too often social entrepreneurs underestimate the …
• As nation emerges from COVID, leaders face new challenges to keep employees motivated
• “You’ve got to get in the game”
(Total Recorded Time is 18:05)
In addition to its tragic death …
• What leaders should prepare for
• “People are managing it very differently”
(Total Recorded Time is 15:41)
As the U.S. emerges from its worst …