• The doctor is in and ready to cure meeting malaise
• “It’s such a universal issue, meetings”
Total Recorded Time (TRT) is 25:44
Subscribe to the CVBT Executive Newsletter here:
Oh, no. Another meeting. Meetings in organizations, whether in person (remember those?) or virtual can make everyone shudder.
So we’ve called the doctor.
Doctor Rick Brinkman, perhaps better known as a motivational speaker, trainer and author, says there is no reason to dread meetings – if. If they are managed properly and if attendees know how to get the most out of them, he says.
“It’s such a universal issue, meetings,” he says. “There are too many meetings, first of all. A lot of them don’t make sense to people. They might be meeting just because we’ve always been meeting.”
• The epiphany for a veteran salesman
• “Ethical behavior creates dedicated employees and loyal customers”
After years of selling – used cars, lighting supplies, whatever—Joel Malkoff …
• Visual marketing expert Amy Balliett on how to market to the Incredible Shrinking Attention Span
• What’s 60,000 times faster than the printed word?
(Total recorded time is 31:31)
• Why traditional authoritarian approaches no longer fit today’s leadership needs
• Revealed: The five “Cs” to success
Do nice guys really finish last? Not according to Ed Frauenheim in …
• Today’s marketers were already facing exponential challenges. Then came COVID
• The authority on being agile in marketing offers tips, examples and ideas
(Total Recorded Time is 23:48)
• He wrote 60 books while working fulltime as a newspaper editor
• Wes Boyd gave away his novels
• “I’d rather keep working and keep writing …
• Why your organization’s culture may need to be changed – now
• Expert shows why some companies are dragged down by their corporate culture