• A traumatic event reshaped her life
• “It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon”
Sign up for our daily CVBT email here: https://tinyurl.com/syqft9z
For most people, lives are changed by small events -- a tweak here, a nudge there. But for the guest on this CVBT Audio Interview Podcast, life changed suddenly and dramatically one day in June 1998.
Rosemarie Rossetti is now a keynote speaker, trainer, author, consultant, and president of Rossetti Enterprises Inc. in Columbus, Ohio.
But in 1998, things were different. She was recently married and hobbies like a bike ride were routine.
“It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon. My husband Mark and I were celebrating our third wedding anniversary,” Ms. Rossetti recalls.
They decided to go for a bike ride on a rails-to-trails path in Granville, a college town east of Columbus. That’s when life changed.
Listen to our CVBT podcast where Ms. Rossetti continues the story of that afternoon and how it changed her life in ways never expected….
• Northeastern University executive professor says she has a better way to get a new job
• She calls it “boutique employability”
Suddenly, finding a new job is much harder, thanks to the …
• With a dash of magic, he has motivated thousands
• “I was a very shy kid”
Subscribe to our daily CVBT Executive Nesletter by email here:
In talking with Jon …
• Outplacement export says immediate, and big, government action needed to avert massive layoffs
• “This is truly unprecedented in the way it’s …
• Disruptive times demands innovative leaders – but where are they?
• “Adaptive leadership is required”
Subscribe to the CVBT Executive Newsletter here:
• Global supply chains are unprepared
• “We’re in for a global recession”
The COVID-19 coronavirus may well trigger a massive worldwide economic downturn. …
• He says artificial intelligence will be the biggest change since the internet
• “AI, and automation in general, will create a lot more jobs”
Sign up for our daily email …