• A traumatic event reshaped her life
• “It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon”
Sign up for our daily CVBT email here: https://tinyurl.com/syqft9z
For most people, lives are changed by small events -- a tweak here, a nudge there. But for the guest on this CVBT Audio Interview Podcast, life changed suddenly and dramatically one day in June 1998.
Rosemarie Rossetti is now a keynote speaker, trainer, author, consultant, and president of Rossetti Enterprises Inc. in Columbus, Ohio.
But in 1998, things were different. She was recently married and hobbies like a bike ride were routine.
“It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon. My husband Mark and I were celebrating our third wedding anniversary,” Ms. Rossetti recalls.
They decided to go for a bike ride on a rails-to-trails path in Granville, a college town east of Columbus. That’s when life changed.
Listen to our CVBT podcast where Ms. Rossetti continues the story of that afternoon and how it changed her life in ways never expected….
• Former restauranteur knows the real recipe for business success
• “A lesson that’s not just for business, but is actually a lesson for life”
Total Recorded Time is 23:55
Dan Sachs knows …
• Too many in business are letting their creativity languish, expert says
• “Everything about creativity can be learned”
Despite all the talk about innovation, people in business are not …
• Public pension plans are just murder for insider Josiah Vencel
• “It’s nonfiction wrapped in fiction”
There are only a few ways to keep a public pension fund financially viable: …
• No, you’re not immune to bias
• “Work that really does have an impact is when you help people understand the way they’re making decisions”
Howard Ross, a lifelong social justice …
• Expert Jennifer Kahnweiler says it’s time organizations were introvert-friendly
• “You’ll get so much more out of your team if you play to their preferences”
(Total recorded time is …
• How to spot the hidden technology reefs that could shipwreck your small business
• “You can be leveraging technology in the same way that a …