• A traumatic event reshaped her life
• “It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon”
Sign up for our daily CVBT email here: https://tinyurl.com/syqft9z
For most people, lives are changed by small events -- a tweak here, a nudge there. But for the guest on this CVBT Audio Interview Podcast, life changed suddenly and dramatically one day in June 1998.
Rosemarie Rossetti is now a keynote speaker, trainer, author, consultant, and president of Rossetti Enterprises Inc. in Columbus, Ohio.
But in 1998, things were different. She was recently married and hobbies like a bike ride were routine.
“It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon. My husband Mark and I were celebrating our third wedding anniversary,” Ms. Rossetti recalls.
They decided to go for a bike ride on a rails-to-trails path in Granville, a college town east of Columbus. That’s when life changed.
Listen to our CVBT podcast where Ms. Rossetti continues the story of that afternoon and how it changed her life in ways never expected….
• Why managers need to recognize brain sex
• The “4 C’s” a manager can implement today
• “You can’t ignore gender”
(Total recorded time is 14:41)
In these days of pandemic, every business …
• Music from the heart and heat of World War Two is is being remastered for a 21st Century audience
• “I discovered them while going through his attic”
(Total recorded time is 11:32)
• What leaders can learn from top adventurers
• “The end result if you can work through that conflict and communicate effectively is you get better …
• Management consultant say now is the time for companies to be intensely training the next generation of leaders
• “How do I quickly and …
• Even when working from home, you can strive for a balance between work and life, Fresno State expert says
• “We do better when we’re rested and when we have time away from work”
• Commercial real estate disruptor calls for nore “conscious capitalism”
• “You can create extraordinary success by helping others succeed”
Jonathan Keyser, founder and CEO of the Phoenix, …