• A traumatic event reshaped her life
• “It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon”
Sign up for our daily CVBT email here: https://tinyurl.com/syqft9z
For most people, lives are changed by small events -- a tweak here, a nudge there. But for the guest on this CVBT Audio Interview Podcast, life changed suddenly and dramatically one day in June 1998.
Rosemarie Rossetti is now a keynote speaker, trainer, author, consultant, and president of Rossetti Enterprises Inc. in Columbus, Ohio.
But in 1998, things were different. She was recently married and hobbies like a bike ride were routine.
“It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon. My husband Mark and I were celebrating our third wedding anniversary,” Ms. Rossetti recalls.
They decided to go for a bike ride on a rails-to-trails path in Granville, a college town east of Columbus. That’s when life changed.
Listen to our CVBT podcast where Ms. Rossetti continues the story of that afternoon and how it changed her life in ways never expected….
• And they are getting other firms to do it too
• Updating an old saying
Total Recorded Time is 20:07
There’s a saying used by many business …
• Ken Honda explains how angry money is holding you back
• “You can free yourself financially and also emotionally”
Total Recorded Time is 15:30
• Jo Deaton offers 5 ways to stay resilient during the pandemic
• She says none of this is normal
Total Recorded Time is 9:05
It's been more than a …
• UC Merced researchers say covering the state’s canal matrix with solar panels generates savings, helps clear the air
• “Without taking a bit of …
• Action plan is adopted with two-year deadline
• “We know the challenges are daunting”
Total recorded time is 13:40
With more than one out of every four homeless people in the nation …
• How a Central Valley firefighter is trying to stop the wildfire of suicides in the ranks
• Firefighter suicides surpass on-duty death
Total Recorded Time is 14:49
And if that sounds …