• A traumatic event reshaped her life
• “It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon”
Sign up for our daily CVBT email here: https://tinyurl.com/syqft9z
For most people, lives are changed by small events -- a tweak here, a nudge there. But for the guest on this CVBT Audio Interview Podcast, life changed suddenly and dramatically one day in June 1998.
Rosemarie Rossetti is now a keynote speaker, trainer, author, consultant, and president of Rossetti Enterprises Inc. in Columbus, Ohio.
But in 1998, things were different. She was recently married and hobbies like a bike ride were routine.
“It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon. My husband Mark and I were celebrating our third wedding anniversary,” Ms. Rossetti recalls.
They decided to go for a bike ride on a rails-to-trails path in Granville, a college town east of Columbus. That’s when life changed.
Listen to our CVBT podcast where Ms. Rossetti continues the story of that afternoon and how it changed her life in ways never expected….
• Mark Willis says people should bank on themselves
• “When do we ever stop to think about our wants and needs are for ourselves?”
Author and …
• New techniques can be applied at home and work
• “We’d like to think we’re good listeners, but….”
(Total Recorded Time is 6:16)
If you’re trying to communicate better at work, perhaps …
• What Hemmingway can teach beginning authors
• “If you want to be a professional, you’ve got to treat it like a job”
(Total Recorded Time is 27:24)
So you think you can write a book? If …
• New brain patterns can help shed limiting beliefs
• “Everything is based around energy. Everything”
(Total Recorded Time is 16:15)
We’ve heard about IQ. And EQ. Now, says veteran …
• Cult victim grows into a meditation teacher and yoga guru
• MahanKirn Khalsa talks about her life
From poverty and degradation to worldwide …
• Survivor of war-torn Berlin recounts life’s lessons
• An ironic twist to Hitler’s car
For many younger people, the horrors of World War Two are something read about in a history book. …